shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab Created Stack of the Day!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
This is for stacks with lab created stones! Lab created coloured stones preferred since we already have a moissy stacks thread here but I don't mind if you sneak your moissanite in here :D Especially if it's colorful!

I'll start. The quality of the photos is not A+. My toddler was banging on the door and it is stubbornly grey out and my phone refuses to do ring pictures that don't look like it's melted or something but whatever.
This is my lab created sapphire ring. Centre stone by Stag and Finch. The setting came from an estate somewhere but I saw it and really loved it even though it's a little wonky.
20201024_123847.jpg

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
This is for stacks with lab created stones! Lab created coloured stones preferred since we already have a moissy stacks thread here but I don't mind if you sneak your moissanite in here :D Especially if it's colorful!

I'll start. The quality of the photos is not A+. My toddler was banging on the door and it is stubbornly grey out and my phone refuses to do ring pictures that don't look like it's melted or something but whatever.
This is my lab created sapphire ring. Centre stone by Stag and Finch. The setting came from an estate somewhere but I saw it and really loved it even though it's a little wonky.
20201024_123847.jpg

Which color sapphire is that?

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Which color sapphire is that?

It's a difficult one to pin down. It was supposed to be Arctic blue but they said the rough they cut it from can vary a bit and mine ended up closer to their medium blue. A lighter periwinkle. It goes purpleish and grey blue a lot.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It's a difficult one to pin down. It was supposed to be Arctic blue but they said the rough they cut it from can vary a bit and mine ended up closer to their medium blue. A lighter periwinkle. It goes purpleish and grey blue a lot.

It is very very pretty!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing it differently today.
Same platinum setting with the lab sapphire and the mined diamonds. I have a beaded silver spacer I wanted to try out for a couple hours. Please pardon my dry hands. I moisturise so much. It just doesn't seem to help.
20201111_103020.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MeowMeow I love that stone! It’s gorgeous! I’m having trouble finding a colored stone to put in my previous setting which is very similar to yours. I would love to find a lab stone to put in the setting. The setting is so shallow I can only fit a stone 8.07x8.11x5.08. Most gemstones are much deeper. It’s been a challenge..I’ll check out Stag & Finch!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
@MeowMeow I love that stone! It’s gorgeous! I’m having trouble finding a colored stone to put in my previous setting which is very similar to yours. I would love to find a lab stone to put in the setting. The setting is so shallow I can only fit a stone 8.07x8.11x5.08. Most gemstones are much deeper. It’s been a challenge..I’ll check out Stag & Finch!

Definitely check them out! I really love my stone from them. I would say they are a great alternative! I don't know how deep my stone is because it wasn't on my appraisal of sorts from my jeweller for insurance but it did come out to be about 8mm. If a sapphire wouldn't work maybe they can reccomend a durable lab stone that wouldn't be too deep. They have several sapphire colours too! I was super torn between the blue and the green. It's going to be a tough decision in a few years when I do the pendant project xD

If anyone else has any lab created ring stacks feel free to post! I don't want to be the only one! Lol!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping! Anyone else other than just me??? Lol

This is my set for a few hours today. Silver band. Rg carved band and my platinum lab sapphire precious sitting on the couch while my daughter colours... again xD it's looking dark here. Eventually I need to change out these orange lights.
20210127_091746.jpg

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Bumping! Anyone else other than just me??? Lol

This is my set for a few hours today. Silver band. Rg carved band and my platinum lab sapphire precious sitting on the couch while my daughter colours... again xD it's looking dark here. Eventually I need to change out these orange lights.
20210127_091746.jpg

I love your set! I’m working on something and will contribute when it’s done. :))

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping for myself again I guess lol. Still on a synthetic (supposedly) opal kick since the cuff I have been wearing daily since I got it sometime in the fall is still doing great. Decided I would try out a 5 stone ring with 3mm stones and see how it felt since I'm struggling with sensory issues these days and need to know what's comfortable when I eventually replace my black diamond band. Enter this ring.

I initially ordered black opals because they are just my favorite but the always lovely seller didn't have any at the time and wouldn't for awhile. So she suggested I try black cherry colour synthetics. So I did. I can definitely tell they are more red instead of being black background but because they are still similarish to how my cuff looks. (The 8mm black shows a lot of red flash) so I still like the ring a lot. Plus I can justify the red with my husband's birthstone being garnet xD

Anyway here it is paired with a sterling silver band with a pretty pattern on it. I ❤️ it a lot!

20230227_140145-02.jpeg

Anybody else have something to post??? Lol

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Today I am wearing a lab grown emerald diamond in a earth grown diamond setting. A moissanite and 14k 1.7mm anniversary band from FlorentineGems on Etsy and a 3mm moissanite band from Earthgrownmoissanite on Etsy. The 3mm is really well made and the moissanite are well cut and uniform. This is the gold plated sterling version. I am so happy i will order one in 14k.

Surprised at how much I love these bands.

IMG_7439.jpeg IMG_7441.jpeg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Today I am wearing a lab grown emerald diamond in a earth grown diamond setting. A moissanite and 14k 1.7mm anniversary band from FlorentineGems on Etsy and a 3mm moissanite band from Earthgrownmoissanite on Etsy. The 3mm is really well made and the moissanite are well cut and uniform. This is the gold plated sterling version. I am so happy i will order one in 14k.

Surprised at how much I love these bands.

IMG_7439.jpeg IMG_7441.jpeg

This is so beautiful together! I love it so much!! ❤️

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results