shape
carat
color
clarity

Kylie Jenner - Huge rock

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Is this an E ring or just a sparkly bauble? I hadn't heard she was engaged, so I'm guessing the latter of the two. The ring is gorgeous, but excessive, which comes as no surprise considering that family.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's quite a beauty!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
This should go along nicely with her new ring.... :wavey:

image_4137.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm just curious, mostly because I don't follow instagram or Twitter, but is it typical to post pictured of materialistic luxury items on Social media? I know someone (a grown adult) who posts pictures on Social media of their designer purchases and it seems odd to me. I suppose that I could understand if it was a young teen girl and excited about a new Coach bag or something, but do grown adults do this as well? Of course, I realize that we share this sort of thing on this site, but I don't consider it to be the same thing because this is an appropriate platform in which to share :D

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally I think it's an e-ring and she is 'denying' it for whatever cracked up reason their family has. But I mean, maybe when you're that rich, your boyfriend buys you a 10ct diamond for no reason? I can't wait to see what her real e-ring looks like if that's just an xmas gift :lol:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1451419846|3967993 said:
I'm just curious, mostly because I don't follow instagram or Twitter, but is it typical to post pictured of materialistic luxury items on Social media? I know someone (a grown adult) who posts pictures on Social media of their designer purchases and it seems odd to me. I suppose that I could understand if it was a young teen girl and excited about a new Coach bag or something, but do grown adults do this as well? Of course, I realize that we share this sort of thing on this site, but I don't consider it to be the same thing because this is an appropriate platform in which to share :D
Oh yes. It's total shameless bragging. Same with your hot bod, expensive car, etc. If it's not on social media it doesn't really exist in your life!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly sick of hearing about this girl and her crazy family.
Maybe she'll get mad at this Tyga person(tiger,haha, so charming...),
and throw it off the yacht into the sea.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Unless you are Royalty or Elizabeth Taylor--there is such a thing as too big and too much!

cheers---Sharon

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
stracci2000|1451421967|3968018 said:
Truly sick of hearing about this girl and her crazy family.
Maybe she'll get mad at this Tyga person(tiger,haha, so charming...),
and throw it off the yacht into the sea.

<<< --- goes off to get her SCUBA gear inspected.

:mrgreen:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, them celbs are so powerful.
Even gravity has no power over them.

Look how her tears don't roll down.

screen_shot_2015-12-29_at_1.png

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I hope she enjoys it! So much fun!

My best friend got proposed-to much earlier than she was ready for. Her beau had recently survived a car-crash, which really focused his life priorities and prompted him to propose. She kept the ring, wore it on a different finger, and said "let's discuss this again when we're older". She and her beau did eventually get married about 6 years later.

I wonder if Kylie is experiencing a similar "Probably, but not just yet" situation?

Flaunt it if you've got it! :love: :love: :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found it comical considering he just gave her a Ferrari for her 18th birthday a few months ago. He supposedly has money issues and some tabloids are speculating she bought the ring for herself. Maybe this is her idea of a promise ring. Will be interesting to see what her real engagement ring will look like. We will probably be reading bankruptcy stories about him in a few years if there is an ounce of truth in these tabloids.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the Kardashian girls have rings with more carats than they do marriages that last any number of years. If she likes and and wears it great, if it's family one up-manship on the rest of the ladies (ie trying to look like or outdo her sisters) that is sad.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sibling rivalry...Kim's diamond is so special and the setting classic-Kylie's ring is big and IMHO ugly. It would have been more blingworthy if it was set in a three stone and not a dumb halo that just makes it more square and not feminine. Plus in some pictures the color looks a bit warm.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who are these people?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a nice close-up of the ring. Sorry, could not edit the people out of the picture.

_35847.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elliot86|1451448215|3968270 said:
Who are these people?

Don't know.
Don't care.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1451443263|3968219 said:
I found it comical considering he just gave her a Ferrari for her 18th birthday a few months ago. He supposedly has money issues and some tabloids are speculating she bought the ring for herself. Maybe this is her idea of a promise ring. Will be interesting to see what her real engagement ring will look like. We will probably be reading bankruptcy stories about him in a few years if there is an ounce of truth in these tabloids.
That's interesting actually. I agree about him though - I've also heard he's strung up a high debt, so should be interesting.

I still like oogling :lol:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm guessing it's not real.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1451537875|3968799 said:

hmmm...fake ring to go along with fake lips and fake who knows what else....

sounds about right!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1451537875|3968799 said:
Admittedly it doesn't look too sparkly. But I mean money doesn't necessarily mean sparkly.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be more surprised if it's fake actually. Though I did see a video of it and, as niel said, not too sparkly.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kylie's mom looks like she is a member of the Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band in that picture!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Kylie, more than any of the other Kardashian girls, seems to need to one-up Kim. Or at least she thinks she is one-upping her sister.

And why do I know enough about these gals to say this?? :nono: What the?

We cannot escape these people. I never watch them, read stories about them, give them any place in my life whatsoever, and yet, I know too, too much about them. It must be osmosis. Just breathing the same air on planet Earth makes them parasites in our minds. :errrr:

The whole family is bat sh*t crazy. Which is why they are such a cultural phenom. Would anyone pay attention if they weren't outrageous?

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HollyS|1451582960|3968950 said:
Kylie, more than any of the other Kardashian girls, seems to need to one-up Kim. Or at least she thinks she is one-upping her sister.

And why do I know enough about these gals to say this?? :nono: What the?

We cannot escape these people. I never watch them, read stories about them, give them any place in my life whatsoever, and yet, I know too, too much about them. It must be osmosis. Just breathing the same air on planet Earth makes them parasites in our minds. :errrr:

The whole family is bat sh*t crazy. Which is why they are such a cultural phenom. Would anyone pay attention if they weren't outrageous?

I have to admit that I find the whole Kardashian phenomenon fascinating. I feel the same way as you - I don't watch the show, have never to my knowledge bought anything they sell, and yet know more about them than I do about celebrities whose work I actually like. What fascinates me is the fact that they MUST have tons of fans because they are a veritable money-making machine. And yet, no one admits to being a fan! I'm around 14-18 year olds all day and they all say they hate them. So who's buying from their clothing lines and downloading their apps? Am I inadvertently making them richer by stumbling upon and reading things about them online? (Please let me know so I can stop :lol: )

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will not renew my subscription to Vogue magazine, for the plain fact that Kendall Jenner has been featured prominently in the last several issues. Apparently she's Anna Wintour's new "it" girl. She also does Estee Lauder, H&M, Calvin Klein, and who knows what else.
Move over Karlie Kloss.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stracci2000|1451594987|3969034 said:
I will not renew my subscription to Vogue magazine, for the plain fact that Kendall Jenner has been featured prominently in the last several issues. Apparently she's Anna Wintour's new "it" girl. She also does Estee Lauder, H&M, Calvin Klein, and who know what else.
Move over Karlie Kloss.

She and Gigi Hadid are plastered all over Vogue now and I HATE IT. Not sure I will renew my subscription either, which will be the end of an era for me. I've read Vogue since I was 12. At this point I might switch to online subscription--it's easier to avoid them that way because no page flipping through ad after ad, you can just click on which articles you want to read instead. Trade sources like businessoffashion.com and WWD are great online resources, too, fyi.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My renewal just came up and I wrote a letter telling them I was out because of all the Kardashian nonsense. I doubt they care.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results