shape
carat
color
clarity

Kudos to Signed Pieces - Look at my Raphael band with Asschers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Little

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! This message board has been so helpful and informative... you guys are great!

So, my husband and I decided to give Signed Pieces a visit. Wow, their stuff looks soooo good in person! I was pretty much sold after seeing their first eternity band in the new Raphael setting. An eternity band was out of our price range, so we looked at the different sizes and quality of the stones and placed a custom order for my 10 year wedding anniversary ring. Everyone there was excellent to work with and they did everything to make a very picky person (me) happy! My husband who NEVER buys jewelry even said that he''d feel comfortable buying from them again... customer service is TOP NOTCH! They are definitely worth checking out if you are in NYC.

I finally got my ring last week. The workmanship is great and I love my Asschers. The stones are very sparkly for a step cut, especially under halogen lighting or natural sunlight.

Specs:
Raphael 0008
9 Asscher cut diamonds
.93 total carat weight
color E-F
clarity VVS-VS
size 5 in platinum with a non-tapered band

OK - Here are the pictures... I hope this works
9.gif

Little

Rough_Rock

Little

Rough_Rock
Hmmm, I''m having problems posting pictures
39.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
You should attach your photo directly to the post with the attach file button, or host your photos somewhere other than snapfish. In order to view snapfish pictures you have to be logged in. No one else can see your pics.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes can''t view the pix.

use the ''attach file'' button when you are composing a post to put the picture directly into the post.

the files have to be under 100kb..so they can''t be too big and they also can''t be named anything too generic or else there may be a duplicate named file somewhere else on the server and it will not accept them.

you can only attach one file per post.

good luck..would love to see the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results