shape
carat
color
clarity

Kudos to Ideal Scope!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jpk1102

Rough_Rock
Hey, this newbie just got her Ideal Scope today. Whaaaaaaa whoo........ that is one heck of a tool!!!!

I can''t tell you how impressed I am. Right out of the box and into diamond inspection, there was virtually no learning curve. That little guy is easy, easy to use and I gotta admit it, fun too. Of course I''m mortified at how mediocre my B&M diamond ring looks...

I got the expert scope kit with the light, ideal scope, calibration CZ, tweezers and loupe. I''m so excited I''m going to get to look at some really great diamonds with it on Friday at Whiteflash. I can''t wait!

If any of you newbies out there are wondering if you should buy one, I''de say YES! It''s so cool!!!! It gets my A+++ rating for best consumer product in the educational division, hands down.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Have fun!

jpk1102

Rough_Rock
I certainly will! And thanks, Ellen, Curiopotter, and all the rest of you guys who have been so generous and sharing with information and advice.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s what we''re here for!

And if you really wanna have some fun, take it to the mall stores.
27.gif
9.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/18/2007 7:08:30 PM
Author:jpk1102
Hey, this newbie just got her Ideal Scope today. Whaaaaaaa whoo........ that is one heck of a tool!!!!

I can''t tell you how impressed I am. Right out of the box and into diamond inspection, there was virtually no learning curve. That little guy is easy, easy to use and I gotta admit it, fun too. Of course I''m mortified at how mediocre my B&M diamond ring looks...

I got the expert scope kit with the light, ideal scope, calibration CZ, tweezers and loupe. I''m so excited I''m going to get to look at some really great diamonds with it on Friday at Whiteflash. I can''t wait!

If any of you newbies out there are wondering if you should buy one, I''de say YES! It''s so cool!!!! It gets my A+++ rating for best consumer product in the educational division, hands down.
Thx, happy to help :)

BTW please use it in stores too - and educate the staff. WF are already converts :)

Many storres and diamond dealers do not like the transperency that it provides, and so they try not to let their fron line staff know about it, for obvious reasons if you do shop around with it; sadly.

The more of you that let retailers know how weak they are in the Cut area, the better cut will become across the board. That is my crusade and I would like to enlist you all to help.

jpk1102

Rough_Rock
Gary,
I''ll be happy to examine a few stones now and then at the mall! Won''t they be surprised.....

Seriously, thank you for creating and doe making such a great tool available to the consumer.

Anyone sitting on the fence about a purchase? Take the plunge, you''ll love it.

P. S. I almost feel like I could be one of those circus barkers.........Ladies and gentlemen. step right in and see the fabulous, the fantastic the phenonomial Ideal Scope!!!

Rabe2000

Rough_Rock
Where did you purchase your kit from? I am interested in getting one.

jpk1102

Rough_Rock
Rabe 2000
Just read your post. I ordered mine from Dave Atlas, quick shipping and well packed.
You''ll love it, absolutely great! Gives you a lot of confidence and as I said, very, very easy to use.
If you can, spend a little extra and get the Professional Kit, it has EVERYTHING you need to examine stones.

Jean

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2007 9:57:58 PM
Author: jpk1102
P. S. I almost feel like I could be one of those circus barkers.........Ladies and gentlemen. step right in and see the fabulous, the fantastic the phenonomial Ideal Scope!!!
9.gif

Funny!

jpk1102

Rough_Rock
OK Ellen, so I was excited. I should have said, "it has everthing a NEWBIE needs to examine diamonds." That statement was soooooo technically incorrect! Oooops..............

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:15:18 AM
Author: jpk1102
OK Ellen, so I was excited. I should have said, ''it has everthing a NEWBIE needs to examine diamonds.'' That statement was soooooo technically incorrect! Oooops..............
Oh, but that one is just brimming with enthusiasm and excitement. I like it better.
2.gif

thelittleroo

Rough_Rock
I would love to get one of these too, but wasn''t sure how to use it. Do you need like a spotlight and a sheet of white paper, or is this something you can use more like a loupe? Otherwise, how would I use it in (heaven forbid..) a B&M store to vet a stone? It''s easy though, eh? Tell me more about actually ''how'' to use it, please...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

jpk1102

Rough_Rock
Littleroo,
It is REALLY EASY, seriously. I looked at the different options for the Ideal Scope and decided the easiest way to go was the Expert Kit. Foolproof. The tray that goes in the light even has two depressions (cavities) to hold the diamond while you are examining it. Of course, there are lesser priced options, but I''m gadget oriented and wanted everything I thought I might need in one "package."

The instructions referenced on the site are all I used to get up and running.

And, the box that the Ideal Scope is packaged in has examples (views) of diamonds under the Ideal Scope, very nifty.

Jean

jpk1102

Rough_Rock
Just thought I''d mention it is equally easy to view diamonds in settings as opposed to unmounted (loose) diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results