shape
carat
color
clarity

Krissie''s pro wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I love this one, because of the fall colors in the background. It was unseasonably HOT - 90 degrees in October, and I was melting by this point
39.gif

29PS Fall Kiss.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Another one of my favorites! There are 3 in this series, but this is my favorite.

30Blueskyhug.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
This one makes me laugh! We were on our way to the reception when these strangers started telling us that we were the 3rd bride and groom they had seen that day!

31PS Street Conversation.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Final one for now!

I will post the reception pics later.

One thing I''ve noticed is that all of these photos look so dull! I am jealous of those of you who got really rich, deep colors in your wedding photos. I think that although it was a bright, sunny beautiful day, it wasn''t perhaps the best lighting for outdoor photos (and the Cathedral is all windows). Maybe it''s something that a little photoshopping can fix?

Anyway, thanks for letting me share!
35.gif

32 Seelbach Walk.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures Krissie! Your dress is OUTSTANDING. That cathedral is awe-inspiring. Looks like an incredible day!!

You probably lost the colour when you resized so I wouldn''t stress about it - but honestly I didn''t even see an issue!!

I can''t wait to see more - looks like a dream day!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
everything looked wonderful!!! i loved the bouquets and you looked fabulous!! :)

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Wow Krissie! Very, very beautiful!
36.gif
Love them all. Very well done and you look stunning.
1.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Krissie--Sweetie, these pictures are beautiful! You were absolutely stunning. Wow. I''m floored.
More, please!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks so wonderful...I can''t wait to see more!
I think you did a fab job matching the BM''s dresses and flowers to the cathedral!
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Krissie, you looked stunning! Your pics are amazing, and you and DH looked so happy! Thanks for sharing, and of course, feel free to post more pictures
9.gif
Congratulations on your marriage!

courtney5638

Rough_Rock
Krissie your photos are beautiful, no worries.

Congratulations!!
36.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful bride! What a beautiful dress! I started tearing up when I saw that picture of you with your father...I know I''m going to LOSE it when I see him for the first time that day.

Good call on the long veil...I want one too, but then I changed my mind, but after seeing yours, now I want one again!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything was just GORGEOUS!! Congrats!!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, Krissie, you positively GLOWED!
10.gif
I love all of the details, and you and your hubby look just spectacular! I hope you had a wonderful day, and I wish you and your DH the best for the future
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks fab!!!! Absolutely amazing!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! That pic of the ring bearer is soooo adorable, and you just look so happy! Congrats again!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow Krissie! LOVE the pictures. You must post more!!

I''m glad you came back to PS, I wanted to ask you where you got your beaded belt from. I''m looking for something to break up my dress and wanted to try something like that.

TIA!
~Lisa

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I love your dress!!!!!!! And, your veil!

Really very beautiful photos!!

Congratulations on your marriage!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh Krissie you were a radiant bride! I love that shot of you all smiles! Everything was just beautiful. Your gown is so stunning, and you looked gorgeous! Congratulations!!
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
AWESOME! I love that chapel.
30.gif
Your gown was gorgeous as were you!!! Can''t wait to see more photos.

kelbelle134

Rough_Rock
In what city did you have your wedding?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Krissie! I''m so happy for you! Yay -- you''re married!!

You look beautiful.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, I am totally BLOWN AWAY by all of your sweet comments!

You all are a bunch of fabulous, stylish ladies (many of whom had weddings I''d admired) so it means so much to hear your compliments!

To answer some questions: Our wedding was in Louisville, KY. Also, my belt was called "Farrah" and it was by Monique Lhuillier. I got it at my bridal salon, but perhaps it could be ordered online? I don''t have a great "sparkly" photo of it in the pro photos, so I''m posting this other photo, which is not one of the pro shots, but shows it sparkly! I can''t wait to use it again on a LBD!

Weddingsuitedressed.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I am so bummed! I have another 40-50 photos to post -- the reception photos are off the hook fun.

Unfortunately, though, they are only loaded up on Snapfish, and I can''t seem to save them to my personal folder! So I''ll have to upload those over the weekend, possibly on Sunday. Can''t wait to share those with you!

Ok, here''s a teaser
5.gif

PS Dance Party.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 1:28:47 PM
Author: Lanie
What a beautiful bride! What a beautiful dress! I started tearing up when I saw that picture of you with your father...I know I''m going to LOSE it when I see him for the first time that day.

Good call on the long veil...I want one too, but then I changed my mind, but after seeing yours, now I want one again!
Thank you! I loved the veil and am so glad that I chose it. It is silk tulle, so a bit heavier than other materials, but it was so so soft. It will be a family heirloom, I''m sure
5.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 12:29:59 PM
Author: October2008bride
Beautiful pictures Krissie! Your dress is OUTSTANDING. That cathedral is awe-inspiring. Looks like an incredible day!!

You probably lost the colour when you resized so I wouldn''t stress about it - but honestly I didn''t even see an issue!!

I can''t wait to see more - looks like a dream day!
Yay, I''m so glad you checked in! Your own wedding was so fabulous (AS WAS YOUR REEM!) so this means a lot!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 12:36:52 PM
Author: Haven
Krissie--Sweetie, these pictures are beautiful! You were absolutely stunning. Wow. I''m floored.
More, please!
Thank you Haven! I think I approximated about 75% of how happy and glowing you looked on your wedding day!!
9.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I have to run now, but I wanted to say thank you again blondebunny, tabu, ams0124, pocahontas, courtnet, neatfreak, alli_esq (congrats on the bar, btw!), bee*, sabine (congrats on the +++!), lovesvintage, coati, dreamgirl and zoe!! You all are the best
9.gif

palomablancabride

Rough_Rock
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. You looked stunning. My wedding is in 15 days and I almost lost it myself when I saw you "losing it" and your "emotional" Mom.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful pictures. I love photos of a bride and groom in the city!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results