shape
carat
color
clarity

Kooba Handbag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
I just bought this bag, but not sure if I should keep it. I wanted something a little less structured than my LV. Anyway, I''m a casual James Perse t-shirt & jeans type of gal.

Would love your comments on the bag before I cut the tags and start using it.

Thanks!

Kooba1.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jo, your doggie is a cutie!!! Is he/she a puppy still?
I really like the color and shape of the bag. But my problem with most Koobas is the weight. How heavy is this bag?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of Kooba bags and the design of that one is really attractive, but it looks HUGE! Is it going to be comfortable to carry with all your stuff in it???

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this bag a lot! It''s fairly popular around here and is carried by very stylish women.
1.gif

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all for your thoughts...

CareBear - It''s not the lightest bag compared to other manufacturers, but it seems to be one of the lightest Kooba bags. Re: my dog, yes he is a cutie...he''s actually almost two now but thanks to being a golden retriever, still has a lot of pup in him.

Sundial - Yes, it''s on the large size. It actually looks okay because I''m tall. Good part is I can stuff a pashmina inside.

KristyDarling - Had no idea it was popular, but fun knowing I''m not the only one who would pick the bag.

Anyway, after a day of thinking...I''ve decided to splurge and keep it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results