shape
carat
color
clarity

Knot Checklist?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Just out of curiosity, does anyone use the knot''s checklist or any others for wedding planning? I''ve been using the knot''s all along and keep getting stressed out because it''s always telling me that I''m 3-4 items behind schedule
6.gif
Or maybe it''s the actual stress of not being up to speed on anything, and I''m just blaming the stress on the knot!
2.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
the Knot makes me nervous because I have something like 34 items overdue...I like checking things off but I have my own list that I keep track of

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahaha!!!!!I loved going through the Knot''s checklist. Mostly because of the Vegas thing and the fact that the hotel took care of half of the stuff on the list.

But yeah it keeps telling me I''m behind on stuff, and I think to myself, "I didn''t realize I needed wedding rings 11 months in advance..."

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
I believe I currently have 21 items overdue... it stressed me out at first, but now I kinda laugh at it. I think the knot was set up to give brides anxiety.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I used it, and yeah it did make me a little stressed. I liked the bride''s book better. I took it with me everywhere... and really found with to-do lists I was really a pen to paper kinda girl.

readytobuy

Rough_Rock
I am so relieved to see this thread! After I got engaged, I signed up on the Knot and that checklist made me so stressed out and nervous -- my fiance thought I was going crazy. I''m very glad to see I am not the only person with "overdue" items causing them stress! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results