shape
carat
color
clarity

Knife Edge on Tiffany Ring - Comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

furcifer

Rough_Rock
I''m looking at a class Tiffany setting ring and I noticed that the ring itself is essentially a knife-edge. For the people that own these rings, do you find them comfortable? Thanks.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I have a knife edge on the shank of one of my rings and I''ve never found it to be uncomfortable.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2006 1:38:40 AM
Author: cpster
I have a knife edge on the shank of one of my rings and I''ve never found it to be uncomfortable.

ditto, I have a RHR with a knife edge and it doesn''t bother me at all. Personally, I''m more sensitive to the inside of the band rather than the outside. I love the feeling of comfort fit bevelled rings.

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2006 1:10:41 AM
Author:furcifer
I''m looking at a class Tiffany setting ring and I noticed that the ring itself is essentially a knife-edge. For the people that own these rings, do you find them comfortable? Thanks.

Only a few people have mentioned to us that the knife edge shank is uncomfortable and that seems to be when pressure is placed on the fingers, such as a hard handshake. However, if the edge is uncomfortable you can alway dull the edge slightly by simply having a jeweler buff it lightly on a polishing wheel...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results