shape
carat
color
clarity

Kirsty Allsop''s Ring. London ladies help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
Check out Kirtsy''s lovely ring and please try to help her find it.

http://www.kirstieslostring.co.uk/

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Jeez - I wouldn''t be smiling! Nice ring!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Poor girl.

But I do think the photo choice is a bit poor. Not that I expect her to be sobbing...well I would expect her to be sobbing just not on the website. Perhaps she should have a more sombre photo.

It is probably gone for good. But I am a cynic.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I love Kirsty Allsop!! And I''m so sorry she''s lost her ring. Unfortunately, I also know where she appears to have lost it. I don''t expect it to reappear any time soon, but let''s hope I''m just an old cynic and someone out there does the right thing.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I too love Kirsty, what a shame. That''s defintely and ''ok I''ll try and smile'' face and not a beeming grin. Kirsty airs her feelings so definitely know that''s not a happy smile.

I hope she finds it, if it were me, I''d be devastated. Love that she called her first son Bailey, I was a big Party of Five fan.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I just hope it was insured!

Lilo

Rough_Rock
Yes I agree there isn''t much of a chance for Kristy to have it returned from Hackney unfortunately. 33 carats spinel?????? how much would that be worth? Yikes! poor thing.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor Kirsty! I''d be devastated too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results