clarity

Kim Kardashian and Ray J

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeauty/photos/15-carat-club-201116/15283

4th post down-

"June 22, 2011 - 10:53am Phallentz Michel

when is she gonna give something back to Ray J who made her! Thats a shame!"

I was looking at the celebrity rings thread and came across this link and comment.

I have a question.

Who is Ray J?

I have no idea. :???:

I have another question.

These are the daughters of the man who is famous for getting OJ Simpson off a murder charge when he was as guilty as sin.

Can anyone tell me why society would want to "celebrate" these young women? Their father is disgusting, but rich and famous. Are they famous for any other reason? Have any of them done anything to warrant this much attention?

And again- who is Ray J? I'm so out of it. :rolleyes:

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Ray J was her partner in the infamous sex tape. I don't understand why Kim and her dysfunctional family are famous either. It is sad that we idolize some untalented and classless celebs like Kim.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: Here's a quick and dirty breakdown. lol

Kim K became famous with a sex tape.

Ray J is the man Kim K. video taped herself having sex with, which was *mysteriously* "leaked" out by a **** entertainment company. This is after her best friend, at the time, (Paris Hilton) had the same thing happen to her and Kim watched as Paris became more famous (or infamous, rather) for it.

Kim K maintains she has no idea how they got a hold of the tape & threatened to sue. Yet, she was paid "an undisclosed amount" for 'settling' with this company. :rolleyes: lol. So no lawsuit was ever filed.

Kim K's mother decided to become her manager (for what talent I still am unsure) and profit off the new-found fame the sex tape brought the family. Ironically enough, one of the first things she did was have Kim pose for Playboy. LOL.

In the end, they got a reality TV show as a family, landed some endorsements, made sure the paparazzi followed Kim everywhere, and tweeted their lives away to "stardom".

I think their master plan worked very well IMO. :lol:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kim's dad died years ago and her mom, Kris, is married to Bruce Jenner. Just another random tidbit or two about the family. :bigsmile:

I hate it when people become famous for doing nothing, but for some reason, I kind of like Kim. Now Paris Hilton, on the other hand... :knockout:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cnkav|1317498611|3030710 said:
Ray J was her partner in the infamous sex tape. I don't understand why Kim and her dysfunctional family are famous either. It is sad that we idolize some untalented and classless celebs like Kim.

They're famous because they're masters of self-promotion. They also have a talent for making money off of the resulting celebrity.

That's not to imply that I understand why anyone would pay them for appearances, buy magazines because of them, etc... but what do I know? Apparently "we" - writ large - are willing to shell out to see and hear about this family.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe|1317508908|3030805 said:
Kim's dad died years ago and her mom, Kris, is married to Bruce Jenner. Just another random tidbit or two about the family. :bigsmile:

I hate it when people become famous for doing nothing, but for some reason, I kind of like Kim. Now Paris Hilton, on the other hand... :knockout:

Kim's Dad was one of the lawyers who defended O.J.. He was the one with the shocked look on his face when they came back not
guilty.

She is a beautiful girl, but she has had a great deal of plastic surgery to get it.

I don't get it either. Who cares.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle|1317515702|3030870 said:
Zoe|1317508908|3030805 said:

Kim's Dad was one of the lawyers who defended O.J.. He was the one with the shocked look on his face when they came back not
guilty.

She is a beautiful girl, but she has had a great deal of plastic surgery to get it.

I don't get it either. Who cares.

Yes- also apparently the family was close with OJ and Nicole prior to the tragedy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results