shape
carat
color
clarity

Khardashian Studs

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Has any one watched the first epidsode of the Khardashias new show Althoough Kim no longer flaunts jewelry the rest of her siblings do.
I noticed that both Khloe and Kris have HUGE studs on in the first episode
Can anyone shed light on size and do you think they care about he quality do you think they are ACA I always
Wonder if they tell Lorraine Schwartz get me 10 carat studs that are IF D color or what
I need to know
Thoughts

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t watch the shows but with their money I’m sure they get the best of the best….or CZ. :evil2:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
IMG_3810.jpg

Those are some BIG studs on Khloe. They definitely look like 5 carats per ear (10 ctw), at least. Maybe even 6 carats per ear (12 ctw).

The cut/color/clarity is another story, there's really no way to know.

One of Kim's engagement rings was a 16 carat I color VS1 EC https://raymondleejewelers.net/kim-kardashian-ring-at-christies/

So maybe they go for size instead of the best possible stats. For a MRB, there really is no need to go for D F/IF unless you want it to be the best simply for being the best and because you can afford it. People can't SEE that it is D F/IF. F VVS2 would look exactly the same and would be a HUGE difference in price.

12 ctw D / F would be around 1 million.
12 ctw F / VVS2 would be around $500,000.

It's also really hard to find super ideals in carat sizes that large, so unless they are custom made that makes me think they probably are just GIA triple x stones.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results