shape
carat
color
clarity

Keshi petal pearl necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

john2009

Rough_Rock
is there anyone can tell me where can buy a Keshi petal pearl necklace(white color with rainbow overtones)?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen them around. Mostly on Ebay though. They are are usually very pretty and colorful.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
John, would you consider an Etsy designer? If you look on Etsy for patriciasaabdesigns you will find a designer who creates beautiful work! I found her on the Pearl Guide forum and she is very nice to work with. If she does not have the color you are looking for, she can probably find some for you.

Just convo her and she will be happy to work with you. If you wish, you can tell her that Julie (Island Bound) recommended her and she will know how you found her. (I get nothing in return other than enjoying the pics when you come back to post whatever you find so please don''t feel any pressure!)

I bought an unstrung strand of pink keishi pearls from her and the pearls are gorgeous! Now if I could only think of a way to string them...

Good luck in your search.

Julie

john2009

Rough_Rock
thank you, i''ll try to contact her later.
would you give me her email or website''s link?

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
John, I don''t think we can list web addresses here. If you go to Etsy dot com and under the search look for patriciasaabdesigns.

I''ve tried posting her "store" here so hopefully this will come across for you.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5981568

john2009

Rough_Rock
thank you for the link.
I visited her online store, but can''t find the right thing i need.
I may contact her and ask for help later.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
John, I suggest you "talk" to her. I convo''d her yesterday asking her permission to use her name on a public forum and she told me that she has a large variety of keishi in her inventory but has not made everything up yet so not everything possible is listed.

And if she does not have the tones you are looking for, she uses several suppliers that she can reach out to.

Regardless of who you find to work with, I''m sure this will be a beautiful gift! The efforts behind it assure that it will be well loved!

Julie

suna

Rough_Rock
i searched for keshi pearl and check out some items, may be i''ll try to copy the links for you later.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results