shape
carat
color
clarity

Kenny, What's your FCD collection looking like these days?

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
This little fire cracker reminded me of something you'd get
http://www.preciousgemstones.com/14fidiafs.html

I remember you saying there were some changes and you promised new pics but I don't recall seeing them. As my friend famous for his malapropisms says, we need pics so we can live bi-curiously through you!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Kenny, What's your FCD collection looking like these day

Thanks for asking, Kelpie. :wavey:
That's a pretty little rock you found there, and it would fit right into my collection of colored-dots. :sun:

Yes there have been some additions that I haven't had time to photograph properly.
Now that tax time is over I'll try to get some up.

I never know which forum to post them in since, with my big fat head, I like to share my excitement with everyone.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1303404833|2901920 said:
That's a pretty little rock you found there, and it would fit right into my collection of colored-dots. :sun:

Yes there have been some additions that I haven't had time to photograph properly.

I never know which forum to post them in since, with my big fat head, I like to share my excitement with everyone.

Coloured diamonds? Well, of course they should be HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE!

I do believe we offer the most praise and jealousy so getting photographing Mister!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock

We're greedy greedy greedy so post them here and then post in SMTB letting everyone know they're over here. We get them first! Yes? Please? :naughty:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Novel|1303408338|2901976 said:

We're greedy greedy greedy so post them here and then post in SMTB letting everyone know they're over here. We get them first! Yes? Please? :naughty:
I second this suggestion.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

Diamonds are stones, and the colored stones go here so colored diamonds are colored stones and belong here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results