shape
carat
color
clarity

Kenny needs a stone for the 4th of July!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beauty, but I've commissioned three diamonds for a July 4th ring.

All three are 1 ct Octavias and all three are set in a platinum triple tension setting.
There is a Fancy Red, a White D, and a Fancy Vivid Blue . . . all GIA natural and of flawless clarity of course.

NOT!
I Wish!
:lol:

Lee Little

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Good one Kenny, I fell for it! It would be so perfectly patriotic.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1341387302|3228406 said:
That's a beauty, but I've commissioned three diamonds for a July 4th ring.

All three are 1 ct Octavias and all three are set in a platinum triple tension setting.
There is a Fancy Red, a White D, and a Fancy Vivid Blue . . . all GIA natural and of flawless clarity of course.

NOT!
I Wish!
:lol:

Damn! that was a good one! I was so totally into that ring, putting a visual together in my head, thinking "yeah, that's totally a Kenny kind of thing"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ARen't you just the clever practical joker? :twirl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somehow, I can't "see" Kenny in a red, white and blue diamond ring. I could, however, see him buying the one Freke pointed out - that is unbelievably beautiful...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1341420358|3228552 said:
Somehow, I can't "see" Kenny in a red, white and blue diamond ring. I could, however, see him buying the one Freke pointed out - that is unbelievably beautiful...

I agree it is a dreamy diamond, but when it comes to the Green-Blue region I cannot lie.
I prefer my little pear, diminutive though it be at only 8 points.

While the Green OEC round is my favorite FCD overall, this little pear possesses my favorite color.
I'd kill for a 2 ct Octavia in this color.

fancy_intense_greenish_blue.png

green_blue.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results