shape
carat
color
clarity

Kelli

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njseeker

Shiny_Rock
Kelli - I just saw you post on the same thread that I posted on in this forum.

I like the picture of your ring it looks very pretty. Do you have pictures of your setting?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow how flattering!
1.gif
Sure! Let me find some...

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Most of the pics I have are more from a top down veiw but some of these might be helpful. Here''s a profile.

228profileabcdef.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Here is what I see from the top.

arrows8abcdef.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
On an angle.

209angle.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
And I have this picture from Whiteflash that they took after they recut my stone (it didn''t used to be so pretty
2.gif
). In all honesty though, I find this pic rather unflattering to the setting. For some reason it looks very bulky and lumpy in this picture, which isn''t what I see in real life.

njseeker

Shiny_Rock
Thank you thank you thank you! I like the pictures! That was very cool of you to post them.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Whoops, have to actually attach the pic!

jewelfullview2abcd.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
No problem! I was quite flattered that you asked, with all the unbelievably gorgeous rings around here. Mine is a white gold cathedral from Stuller, that a local jeweler shaved down and reshaped for me, because I wanted something to match perfectly with a wedding band I already have and want to use for sentimental reasons. I couldn''t find anything just right, so I ordered the closest thing and had it "fixed up" to match. The head on it is now platinum though, because I had WF lower it for me. The first guy set it up REALLY REALLY high!

njseeker

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for the information and the pictures. They''re awesome!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
No problem! Thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results