shape
carat
color
clarity

Kelege does it again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for your wonderful kind words. I am so happy to finally be able to share my beautiful ring and wonderful story. For those of you that asked, it is the first image at www.jackkelege.com and on #3 in the gallery. Now back to the fiance!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ring! And what a wonderful proposal to go with it too.

Congrats!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Ringplease your proposal is just beautiful, congrats to your now FI for planning such a romantic and wonderful event. That was truly "The Notebook" worthy
30.gif

WOW to your ring that is just perfection what a stunning stone and halo *DROOOLING*

congratulations to you both what a beautiful story you have to remember and recount :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and stone, congrats
36.gif
36.gif
I love the pictures
3.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
That is simply stunning!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what an amazingly beautiful ring!

Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto to all of the adjectives above! Fabulous, gorgeous, amazing, stunning, beautiful, etc., etc. Oh, and PERFECT!!!
30.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally blinged out ring!
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement
1.gif

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
ooh, love the square-ish halo with the rb. it does almost look like a cushion! congrats on your engagement
36.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and a special proposal! Congratulations on both!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
your ring is just stunning! happy engagement, and know that there is no such thing as too big in pictures here!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
You must know how to contact Jack kelege himself Ringplease? I am waiting for a quote from a jeweler to have this ring mount made, but depending on the price, I might just have Kelege make one himself. Can I just contact him through his website? Is he fairly pricey do you know? Thanks

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh the color is so nice in that setting...I love JK!

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 11:05:37 AM
Author: beau13
You must know how to contact Jack kelege himself Ringplease? I am waiting for a quote from a jeweler to have this ring mount made, but depending on the price, I might just have Kelege make one himself. Can I just contact him through his website? Is he fairly pricey do you know? Thanks
My fiance and I initially tried to contact kelege but he will not work with individual buyers. If you call or email them they are very great about putting people in touch with their retailers. Nordstrom in fact is a big seller of his and they were amazing to work with according to my fiance. They have such great customer service and I feel very confident with our purchase from them. As far as the price, i think the setting was between 9-10K.

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!!!!! I am in awe....It is amazing!
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you for sharing your pics! I am going to check out Kalege now!
9.gif

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
The ring is fabulous! Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Scrumptious!
30.gif

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
I just had to say I am totally missing this ring right now!!! I had to send it back to Kelege because the center stone was a bit loose, and I decided that while it was heading that way to size the band up just a tad cause it was a little uncomfortable in the mornings when my fingers were larger. Thank goodness for pictures!!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the Kelege setting! Congratulations!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty ring. And the halo does do a really nice job at hiding the color...the only time I notice it at all was when you showed the side of the ring.

Your FI did a great job!

Woo-hoo
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results