shape
carat
color
clarity

Kelege Diamond and Pink Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sharysse

Rough_Rock
I''m not sure where I''m supposed to post this but searching for this ring has been driving me crazy. I have a pink sapphire and diamond eternity band that I am trying to locate online. The band has a small stamp on the inside that bears the name Kelege. I purchased this ring in the fine jewelry section at Nordstroms and have been unable to find it anywhere online.

The picture i found online does looks exactly like the ring but the site I found it on gives no descriptive information.

Has anyone ever seen this ring or have a link to it online?
26.gif

I cant attach a picture of the ring but the link is
http://www.indianapolisjewelry.com/images/R13654DPS.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Trying to post the pic so it's easier for everyone...

Is this it, Sharysse?

Kelege Sapphire Ring.jpg

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
Pretty band, are you thinking of getting a second one for stacking?

Sharysse

Rough_Rock
I cant find the exact picture and my camera wont take a good enough picture to make out the subtle details of this ring. The one you listed looks very similar but its not the same.

Sharysse

Rough_Rock
I finally managed some decent pictures.

Has anyone ever seen this ring or know where i can get exact specifications for it?

DSC01519.JPG

Sharysse

Rough_Rock
More pictures

avelaine.JPG

Sharysse

Rough_Rock
More pictures.

sharysse4444.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would suggest contacting a vendor that carries Jack Kelege jewelry. They might have a catalog or else they could contact Kelege and see if they still make them. I am sure they probably would custom make you one for a price.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results