shape
carat
color
clarity

Keep It Classic or Express My Personality??

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement, and on your beautiful engagement ring!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your groom did a beautiful job! Wishing you two much happiness!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Ingenue!

I think you found your classic with the art deco period but also a little bit of uniqueness with the emeralds and the design!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! A lovely and unique ring!! :appl:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is definitely both unique and classic! Gorgeous too!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations -- it's lovely! :)

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is special that your man took the time to create something beautiful but unusual to fit your personality and preferences. If I was going to vote I would also vote unique, or something a little out of the ordinary versus generic. You only live once!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is certainly unique and pretty!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this. Deco and unique (and huge!!). Congratulations on your engagement!

ingenue214

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so very much for your kind wishes!! It's definitely a very exciting time :)

Congratulations! It is special that your man took the time to create something beautiful but unusual to fit your personality and preferences. If I was going to vote I would also vote unique, or something a little out of the ordinary versus generic. You only live once!

@partgypsy , I was very touched indeed at the amount of effort and time that was put in. I'm not an easy person to shop for - much less design something for - and most of my friends were totally surprised that I left it entirely up to him! At the end of the day, I trusted he knew me well enough to create something that would suit me, plus the process and time it took allowed the meaning of it to REALLY sink in I think haha :mrgreen:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :love: I love that he incorporated emeralds into the setting! Truely beautiful ring! Congratulations it's amazing!

ingenue214

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much @tyty333 @ringo865 @Bonfire - the emeralds were such a unique touch... he never fails to surprise when I least expect it :love: It was a toss-up between emeralds or sapphires, and I love that both were engagement stones during the Art Deco period...it made the little nerd in me quite happy :angel:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for coming back with your follow-up, Ingenue. So many posters ask for help and don't return to show the final result.
Your ring is absolutely beautiful.. It's classic yet different at the same time. The emeralds are a lovely colour and add so much to the design. Congratulations on your engagement and wishing you many years of enjoyment of your ring.

ingenue214

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for coming back with your follow-up, Ingenue. So many posters ask for help and don't return to show the final result.
Your ring is absolutely beautiful.. It's classic yet different at the same time. The emeralds are a lovely colour and add so much to the design. Congratulations on your engagement and wishing you many years of enjoyment of your ring.

Thank you so much @Garnetgirl! And yes I noticed the same before when I was trawling the site for inspiration and education - would've been helpful to see where posters ended up after being given advice! It took me a bit longer to revert - we're planning a wedding for this year so it's been a bit crazy around here - but I thought somebody else out there might find the thread useful too - there were such great tips/words of wisdom/links given to me last year :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It's a beautiful, unique piece!! I love the Art Deco Era!! That ring is spectacular!! Wear it in good health! Many blessings to you both for a lifetime of happiness!!! :mrgreen2:
CRM

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a fabulous ring - your fiancé is a thoughtful man. What wedding band will you wear with it?

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi ingenue214,

I enjoyed reading your story and your ring is truly unique - your passion shines through your posts and your love for the ring is inspiring! Congratulations!

ingenue214

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! It's a beautiful, unique piece!! I love the Art Deco Era!! That ring is spectacular!! Wear it in good health! Many blessings to you both for a lifetime of happiness!!! :mrgreen2:
CRM

Thank you @Matthews1127 ...that's so kind!

Wow! What a fabulous ring - your fiancé is a thoughtful man. What wedding band will you wear with it?

Thank you @foxinsox! I'll wear a plain thin band that fits under the engagement ring...I'd love something more elaborate a bit later but I think for now, that's plenty :)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations your engagement!
Your ring is beautiful.
Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
So happy to see a green engagement ring! It's my favorite color.
Your ring is STUNNING. Gorgeous design, elegant execution. I hope you're wearing it with great joy. :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results