shape
carat
color
clarity

kcoursolle...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I love love love the ring in your avatar. Could you tell me about it? Where did you get it and what are the stats? Do you have more pics or a link to a thread?

Thanks!
3.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Peachy! I was just looking through all those gorgeous photos and ...

PTHONK!

That was the sound of me falling out of my chair. KC Your ring is just.... perfect.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I love kcoursolle''s 5 stone U shaped band. Thanks for posting the link and giving me yet another opportunity to oooh and ahhhh!!
31.gif

18.gif
Scrumptious side views and those diamonds? They''re to die for!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi there Independent Gal! I''m flattered you like my ring!

I love it too, I definitely recommend it. It looks like peachy already posted my thread with many many details and pictures (thanks peachy!), but let me know if you have any other questions and I''ll try to answer them.

Overall, I really really love my wedding band. I''m not even married yet, but I can''t resist wearing it around the house because I love it so much. It''s also *very* comfortable. The diamonds end in just the right spot so they don''t bug my fingers, and I love the look of the band on my finger. I am also very fond of the U-shapes. I like being able to see most of the stone and letting some light get at the stones. This ring also offers a great value of diamonds for the cost. It looks like a much more expensive ring than it was and offers a great deal of finger coverage. I think there are going to be days when I just wear this ring without my e-ring because I love the look of it so much!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 5:05:46 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
I love kcoursolle''s 5 stone U shaped band. Thanks for posting the link and giving me yet another opportunity to oooh and ahhhh!!
31.gif

18.gif
Scrumptious side views and those diamonds? They''re to die for!!
Aw, thanks Suzy I love your divine radiants as well!! They are stunning!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I love the U shape too. It''s the nicest look I''ve seen. So clean and modern and elegant. Sometimes those kinds of bands look positively industrial but yours is G-ORGEOUS. And such yummy diamonds.

Yours is juuuuust what I would want!
3.gif

You wouldn''t mind me copying you, would you? I mean, when the time comes.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 7:07:36 PM
Author: Independent Gal
I love the U shape too. It''s the nicest look I''ve seen. So clean and modern and elegant. Sometimes those kinds of bands look positively industrial but yours is G-ORGEOUS. And such yummy diamonds.

Yours is juuuuust what I would want!
3.gif

You wouldn''t mind me copying you, would you? I mean, when the time comes.
Naw, go for it! The U''s are awesome, it wouldn''t be the same band without them! What size stones do you think you will get?

Someday, I''d love to make a similar band with colored stones. I think the U-shape would be so pretty because you could see the depth of color in each stone on the sides of the ring...someday...

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
kcoursolle, your ring is wonderful and the pics you made are absolutely breathtaking ! Gives me some ideas for a future diamond project
31.gif

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Hello kcoursolle,

Your ring is breathtaking. My 30th is right around the corner and my hubby has said i can look for a RHR. I have yours in mind.
I was just wondering about the setting. I love the U shape, but it seems really fragile, like the diamonds can fall out easily. have you had any issues with the setting?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 1:52:32 PM
Author: Lucyh
Hello kcoursolle,

Your ring is breathtaking. My 30th is right around the corner and my hubby has said i can look for a RHR. I have yours in mind.
I was just wondering about the setting. I love the U shape, but it seems really fragile, like the diamonds can fall out easily. have you had any issues with the setting?
I haven''t had any problems so far, but I''m really not sure how fragile this style is compared to other shared prongs. I would ask WF or other vendors. However, the stones are set very low, so I never knock it on anything. With shared prong styles in general though, they do suggest you get the prongs checked and tightened fairly frequently (every 6 months or so). My ring is insured just in case something happens, so I''m really not too worried about it.

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
I think I might be copying kcoursolle too - it is the most beautiful 5 stone I have seen - and I have spent MANY hours online and at B&Ms researching! I actually contacted WF about that design (once I saw she didn't mind copycats
2.gif
), but I don't have the budget for 30 point ACAs. So if I get it, I'll have to go with 20 or 25 pointers. I don't know if it will look the same though!!!
33.gif

Lucy - One thing I can tell you about the strength of it is that I asked about having it made in palladium and they said that they didn't really recommend it because they weren't sure it would be strong enough for this design. So I have a feeling it should be fine if it's made in platinum and checked frequently.

Oh...decisions, decisions...it seems my taste in diamonds is just too expensive for my meager budget!!!
22.gif

- Adrienne

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 10:28:33 PM
Author: adrienne10
I think I might be copying kcoursolle too - it is the most beautiful 5 stone I have seen - and I have spent MANY hours online and at B&Ms researching! I actually contacted WF about that design (once I saw she didn''t mind copycats
2.gif
), but I don''t have the budget for 30 point ACAs. So if I get it, I''ll have to go with 20 or 25 pointers. I don''t know if it will look the same though!!!
33.gif

Lucy - One thing I can tell you about the strength of it is that I asked about having it made in palladium and they said that they didn''t really recommend it because they weren''t sure it would be strong enough for this design. So I have a feeling it should be fine if it''s made in platinum and checked frequently.

Oh...decisions, decisions...it seems my taste in diamonds is just too expensive for my meager budget!!!
22.gif

- Adrienne
I think it would look lovely with .20-.25 carat stones. Don''t forget that with smaller stones you can easily go down to J/SI and you could save even more money if you get uncerted stones (if you don''t want to upgrade later). I hardly see anything in my I''s and I would definitely go down to a J if I wanted to save money.

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
I''m really glad you asked, Independent Girl!!

So many fabulous rings, I hadn''t seen KC''s thread before. BEAUTIFUL!!

I especially liked the one pic, KC, where you''re holding the ring on your thumb. There''s light coming from above. And there''s a burst of sparkles on your thumb!!
3.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 10:56:12 PM
Author: Finding_Neverland
I''m really glad you asked, Independent Girl!!

So many fabulous rings, I hadn''t seen KC''s thread before. BEAUTIFUL!!

I especially liked the one pic, KC, where you''re holding the ring on your thumb. There''s light coming from above. And there''s a burst of sparkles on your thumb!!
3.gif
That pic is one of my favorites too, glad you like it! I took about a couple of hundred pics and I got 50 or so that turned out well.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m glad I''m not the only one who loves this design. In fact I had emailed WF to see if they could do this, but in a 7 stone version, using smaller stone. It was very reasonable. Have to think about it though...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 11:46:57 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Wow, I''m glad I''m not the only one who loves this design. In fact I had emailed WF to see if they could do this, but in a 7 stone version, using smaller stone. It was very reasonable. Have to think about it though...
ooooh, I can''t wait to see how it would turn out if you get it! Sounds lovely!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I LOVE
30.gif
this ring too! My 10th wedding anniv is coming up soon and I'd looooooove if I could afford a ring like this.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 11:58:11 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Gothgirl and kcoursolle-
Can you comment on how much WF quoted you for your respective rings (ie. the 7 stone, and the 5 stone)? I''m very curious!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2007 9:35:29 AM
Author: scarlet16

Date: 3/1/2007 11:58:11 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Gothgirl and kcoursolle-
Can you comment on how much WF quoted you for your respective rings (ie. the 7 stone, and the 5 stone)? I''m very curious!!
It would probably be best if you get a quote from WF since prices may have increased, but the setting quote I got was 1200 for plat and 800 for WG, very reasonable I felt.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results