shape
carat
color
clarity

kaylagee''s e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
i'm trying to post some pics of my e-ring... we only have a QuickCam so these are like the best of the worst. LOL! i took about 50 to get these few shots!
rolleyes.gif

the stone and setting are from Mondera.com -Round Brilliant, Premium cut, 1.08 cts, VS2, Color-J, no fluorescence, Sym & Polish both Very Good. Ring is size 4.5, 2.5mm thickness, in 18k yellow gold with platinum head.

it's much prettier in person(of course)
2.gif
and also *smaller* in person- it seems that the camera adds carats as well as pounds.

9.gif

facering5.jpg

1.gif

facering6.jpg

1.gif

facering.jpg

sideview

sdflatring7.jpg

1.gif

sdboxring3.jpg

1.gif

etcring.jpg

wow the setting makes the diamond look huge!! congrats and its beautiful. nice shots for a quick cam..of course..I work for Creative Labs so I wish you were using one of our webcams instead!!
1.gif

Thanks Mara! I wish we had a decent web/digital camera here too... maybe soon tho'!
4.gif

I think this QuickCam turns the diamond kinda glassy-looking in the photos. LOL!
wacko.gif
9.gif

Really elegant simple setting. Nice stone I bet your thrilled-

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, ALaska
appl.gif

thanks Josh.. i do spend quite a bit of time checking out the different light-color sparkles effects, etc.
love.gif

i had no idea i'd like it this much(i'm already learning about upgrades but that will probably have to wait a year or so... also Mondera doesn't do them anymore!
sick.gif
).

& to think, i wasn't even sure i wanted a diamond ring. i'm a garnet fan too.

Hiya Josh...

I noticed you were in Sitka Alaska, and I figure everyone in Sitka knows everyone else, and I have a good friend there. Dave Arnold? He's on the ER Team?

win

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP