shape
carat
color
clarity

Kay Uno (Japan) Engagement Rings

stlc

Rough_Rock
Hey!
I thought this was a good place to drop this topic, if incorrect, please feel free to move it!
I was crawling around the internet and pinterest this afternoon, and came across a bunch of rings that I have never ever seen before.
I was wondering if you ladies have seen this on the net yet?
Certainly worth a share for any custom inspiration pieces for the Pricescope Crew :read:

I personally am really loving the Cinderella :appl:
This obviously got me going down the Japanese Rabbit Hole and I found a whole bunch of other really pretty pieces.
Enjoy!

(I first did it the natural way and then I decided to try Google Translate, kinda helped)
Links:
http://www.k-uno.co.jp/ --> if you go down to the bottom and click Bridal --> Engagement, you can then browse around there, and if you look on the left hand side of the page there are 6 banners (Recommended Book, Fashion jewellery, Disney Jewellery).
Click the Disney banner to find more of the rings.

so many others but here are at least a few to give an idea =)
One can also choose to have them in all different golds.

kay_uno_disney_collection.jpg

kay_uno_cinderella.png

k_uno_carino.png

k_uno_prece.png

stlc

Rough_Rock
I also really liked:

Pretty pieces for sure :)
They also have some really fun Disney rings like the Kay Uno Micky loves Minnie Rose Gold and pink Tourmaline ring.

k_uno_amato.png

k_uno_pollone.png

k_uno_corolla_rosegold.jpg

kay_uno_princess.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure you really have to be a disney fan to appreciate these totally! And I know there are a lot of fans out there. I think it will sell well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results