shape
carat
color
clarity

Katharine James Rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Hello!

Longtime lurker first time poster!

My husband has reset my engagement ring with a Katherine James Open Fleur Di Les with the triple pave band. Its due to be in next week (I cant stand the wait!) anyway. My stone is 1.07 G VVS2 ideal.

My question is does anyone else have any KJ rings? If so can you post? I saw one other thread but the ring was a different band. (I will post pictures as soon as I get it!)

Thanks in advance and I am so happy to finally be on board on PS! You all seem so sweet and knowledgeable!!!!

Selena

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Hello Selena how sweet from your hubby...he has a nice taste

I am attaching photos; congratulations!

Have a Happy Easter.

Hugs

Monica

openfleurdelis.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow those are really pretty
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting!!!

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
I have alot of professional website pictures but would like to see some hand shots. Anyone else? Thanks for the picture!!

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Its here!!!!! I am trying to resize but I will add more pictures in the next few minutes. First its IMPOSSIBLE to capture the beauty of this ring. The setting is 1.75 carats F VS2 Stones. Its blinding white and so sparkly. The craftmanship is amazing.

I had a tiffany 6 prong style prior...this makes my diamond easily look like a 1.5-1.75. So I am thrilled!

The center stone for reference is: 1.06 G VVS2 IDEAL

DSCI0025.JPG

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
More

DSCI0023.JPG

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. More pics please!

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
More to come

DSCI0022.JPG

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
hand shot

DSCI0020.JPG

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is STUNNING!!!!!!!

I am a huge fan of KJ rings and the fleur de lis setting is one that I would seriously consider re-setting my e-ring into but with the wedding I think it is out of my price range for now but I LOVE the setting...

Enjoy your BEAUTIFUL ring!!
21.gif

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Oh also, my wedding band was a 1 carat channel set band, I had them add a miligrain edge to it and they match up really well now. Sorry the pictures arent great. I think I havfe one more good one on my camera...brb.

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Thank you!! Believe me it was out of my price range too!! LOL. However, we were able to negoitiate and get htem to knock off about 30% off the retail. So I am pleased with that. The recession is definately helping out the buyers market. Her work is just amazing. The quality of the stones is great too.

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
closer

DSCI0029.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I dont think I''ve ever seen a ring like that! Just stunning! I love the prongs or petals or whatever they
are called. Just beautiful! We def need more pics!
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif

More pictures please.
More hand shots and side views.
I''m blinded by the bling
10.gif

It''s a fabulous setting!
How does the height feel to you?

gorri8

Shiny_Rock
OMG... I LOVE IT!!! Good taste:)
30.gif

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!
Suzy, the setting is high. Its a totally different ring. I have to change my usage which I knew going in. Before I had a tiffany setting and wore it CONSTANTLY. Slept in it, gardened with it, cooked, bathed etc. This one comes off when I get home and put on when I leave for the day. I am OK with that totally. At first I thought it woudl bother me, but every morning I get so excited to put it on. I am sure its not a fragile ring (Platinum) however the setting is high and the three rows of pave make me want to take better care of it. It could also be the novelty of it too.

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Another

DSCI0024.JPG

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Blurry but still a pic! :)

DSCI0011.JPG

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
OMG This one came out good!!!! You can see how high the diamond is set and how you can really see all the pave on the petals.

DSCI0034.JPG

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those rings look so cool in real life!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI"

WOW! What a stunning piece!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheeers--Sharon

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s gorgeous!
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Selena, what a BEAUTIFUL ring you have! The design is simply stunning. I love the head-on view in that it really piques curiosity about the profile, which I don''t find is very common (for me, at least).

Out of curiosity, do you worry about knocking it since it is set high? The height of the setting really adds to the aesthetic of the design. I know I''m so klutzy I''d be afraid of really damaging it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Yes I do worry. But I am approaching it differently. I will not wear it when I am doing anything rough. I did however smash it against the door with no damage....I have been assured by the jeweler it is a strong ring. The head and shank were cast as one piece and that I am told adds to the strength. I am aware of it. I totally had my eyes open when I bought it, I knew it was going to be a ring I would have to take care of and not abuse. And as this stage in my life (40 with kids getting older 14, 15 and 8) it was something I felt comfortable with. But it takes getting used to. Like today I put on a sweater and snagged it. I need to put the ring on last and i am ok!! LOL!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just... WOW!!! I''ve never seen work by this designer before, what exquisite detail!! You are one lucky lady!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
STUNNING!!!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Beautiful!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That is just SO COOL! I LOVE the side view of it, so striking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results