shape
carat
color
clarity

Kate Beckinsale stacking bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
I came across Kate Beckinsale''s rings in the Celebrity Rings thread and absolutely LOVE them. What do you think are the width of the bands?

KBrings.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
my guess is the e-ring and wedding band are just under 2mm and the stacking band is probably 2mm...just a guess though.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pave band I''d say around 1.5mm+, the other eternity band I''d say 2mm-/+. JMO of course, no way to tell for sure.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I really love those bands too. I would love to get a pave one like it but I would be afraid I''d bend something so thin.

sera

Ideal_Rock
The set''s width looks about like the 1.7mm Simon G band I tried on- maybe a smidge less? The other band... 2mm? a bit over 2mm? It''s hard to guesstimate... but I would guess each ring of the set could be 1.3-1.8mm and the band 2-2.2mm?
33.gif

That is absoutely one of my favorite sets! I lub it.
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
LOVE her rings (she is tied with Jennifer Garner as my favorite celebrity rings)....

How big do you think that center stone is?

The e-ring and wedding band looks much smaller than 2mm to me...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results