shape
carat
color
clarity

Kamoka Pearls?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am finally getting a harvest strand! I contacted Kamoka Pearls and they are willing to use my multicolor baroque Tahitian strand and add to it to make a pseudo harvest strand. I have requested it to be random in both size and color. Has anyone worked with them? I read a little bit on here about Kamoka but most of the threads were quite a few years old.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I've known the people who grow Kamoka pearls since 2014. The pearls are all produced on their small, ethically and environmentally beneficial farm in remote pristine waters ... this results in a glow to the pearls that's magical. Best of all, genuinely nice people, who I'm confident will work to make sure you get a dream necklace. Congratulations and have fun!

(I have no business ties other than being a customer lucky enough to have known them for 5 years)

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've known the people who grow Kamoka pearls since 2014. The pearls are all produced on their small, ethically and environmentally beneficial farm in remote pristine waters ... this results in a glow to the pearls that's magical. Best of all, genuinely nice people, who I'm confident will work to make sure you get a dream necklace. Congratulations and have fun!

(I have no business ties other than being a customer lucky enough to have known them for 5 years)

Thank you for responding! Do you have pictures of your Kamoka piece? I would love to see it!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I do not, I'm sorry. I'm a terrible photographer. I am not lucky enough to have a harvest strand, although it's been on my wish list for a long time. I've seen many of the Kamoka harvest strands and other pearls in person over the years, and they're all just deliciously lovely. I do own some bracelets, a stunning pearl on leather cord etc. I'm sure you'll have a good experience, because the people at Kamoka are great.

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I
I am finally getting a harvest strand! I contacted Kamoka Pearls and they are willing to use my multicolor baroque Tahitian strand and add to it to make a pseudo harvest strand. I have requested it to be random in both size and color. Has anyone worked with them? I read a little bit on here about Kamoka but most of the threads were quite a few years old.
I love my Kamoka . I have a pair of 9mm round studs, and 15mm baroque drops. The luster in person is incredible. I would love to have their 99 color rope one day. Girl can dream!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results