shape
carat
color
clarity

K color RB from whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sam82

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my K color RB from Whiteflash''s expert selection:

My fiance left the certificate in his house, so I don''t have the exact stats. I know it is .81, SI1, K color, AGS 000

Kay laying.jpg

Here''s another

kay trio.jpg

hand shot

kay on finger 2.jpg

It''s beautiful. Congratulations!

Thanks.

BTW, I wear a size 9

It is very pretty, and I just love the yellow gold!

Congrats!! So beautiful!! That yellow gold makes the stone look so white - fantastic choice, you must be sooo thrilled!

Congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful!
36.gif

both are lovely>>your ring
31.gif
30.gif
and the handshot.
Congratulations on your engagement, dying to see what you will choose as wedding band
20.gif

I agree the yellow gold match perfectly with your diamond
36.gif

Just beautiful! Love how it looks on you hand!

Very beautiful!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Very pretty.

Wow! Very pretty!!
36.gif

Congrats on your engagement!!!!!! It''s beautiful! Looks great on your finger!

Gorgeous! I love a good K, I have one too!
9.gif

Beautiful!!!

Oh my, that is really lovely!!! Congrats!

Thanks for posting this! Absolutely beautiful and congrats! My BF and I have been looking at various options (K's in particular) and I noticed I really lean towards the warmer stones. I think K SI1's are the sweet spot for me
18.gif

Well I can officially say that K is my new cut off for what I want... maybe even L!

Looks great with the yellow gold ring!

-Matt

I love the setting. It looks great.

it is beautiful! how do you like your K stone? I love my K ACA so I know it is a real stunner
30.gif

Date: 11/15/2009 8:20:01 AM
Author: oddoneout
I love the setting. It looks great.
DITTO
18.gif
I will never get tired of seeing different picture of this setting. It''s a style that just won''t date or go out of fashion - unlike some other sytles. Congrats
36.gif

Thanks to everyone. I love the ring. I'm so happy that I found Ps, because I went with a great cut. I haven't even seen the ring in direct sunlight or ideal lighting but, but is still looks amazing. I can't wait for the sun to come out

As for the color, to me it doesn't look yellow, more like ivory. I compared the stone to a colorless diamond (E-F) and there wasn't a big difference (at least to my eyes). I remember posting quite a few posts about being nervous about the K color. I'm so glad I went with it.
1.gif

I could have sworn I posted the setting. As many of you probably know, it's Whiteflash's Tiffany Style Knife edge in yellow gold with a platinum head.

VERY pretty! Congrats!

Beautiful, classic, elegant ring! Congratulations on your engagement.

Stunning! Wonderful choice!

A classic winner!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Beautiful ring! I would have never guessed that it''s a K - looks much whiter.

Date: 11/16/2009 11:20:24 AM
Author: vespergirl
Beautiful ring! I would have never guessed that it''s a K - looks much whiter.
I agree - just goes to show that you can never judge a diamond by the stats alone.

Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP