KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!
I love the rose gold solitaire, too.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a great looking (and very classic!) ring! I love the color and the shape. it looks at home on your hand :love: :love: :love:

cloreene

Rough_Rock
KaeKae|1452730775|3975672 said:
It's beautiful!
I love the rose gold solitaire, too.

artdecolover71|1452729372|3975665 said:
how pretty and what a great buy!

Thank you! I am so happy you all think it's a good choice.

cloreene

Rough_Rock
Arcadian|1452732291|3975684 said:
Thats a great looking (and very classic!) ring! I love the color and the shape. it looks at home on your hand :love: :love: :love:

Thank you Arcadian. I was just looking at settings to change the diamond into but I really love this solitaire look. Thanks so much for your kind words! :D

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your win! You made a lovely choice. Beautiful diamond & perfect in RG!

crazydoglady

Rough_Rock
It's so beautiful!!! It looks perfect on your fingers, and I think the setting looks great too! I have always wanted a marquise, and used to tell my husband that one day I'd find a great deal and get one for myself. After just inheriting a round solitaire, I told my husband that I was officially submitting my resignation from the waiting for a marquise list, because I had way more "diamond" than I ever imagined, and I couldn't imagine having more. But now, after seeing yours, I am dying to have one again!! That's how beautiful it is! :love:

cloreene

Rough_Rock
woofmama|1452815530|3976114 said:
Congratulations on your win! You made a lovely choice. Beautiful diamond & perfect in RG!

Thank you! :D

cloreene

Rough_Rock
crazydoglady|1453080291|3977325 said:
It's so beautiful!!! It looks perfect on your fingers, and I think the setting looks great too! I have always wanted a marquise, and used to tell my husband that one day I'd find a great deal and get one for myself. After just inheriting a round solitaire, I told my husband that I was officially submitting my resignation from the waiting for a marquise list, because I had way more "diamond" than I ever imagined, and I couldn't imagine having more. But now, after seeing yours, I am dying to have one again!! That's how beautiful it is! :love:

Thank you! I am so happy I got a marquise. It never crossed my mind to get one but I am so in love with it right now. It is gorgeous and I think for my next ring, I will try for a marquise halo. You should get a marquise. I went for cut above color and it sparkles like crazy. I cannot believe how gorgeous marquises truly are. I hope you get one! They're worth it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and looks fabulous in rose gold. Congratulations again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results