shape
carat
color
clarity

JW's Gem Scoop June 2020

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great color combination, I love pink combined with blue or green! I also love your ring a lot. Do you know what the geographic origin of your amethyst is? This conclave cut really works for the amethyst.

Thanks for the kind words.

Sorry, to my sin, I cannot remember the origin of the stone, and it was not mentioned in the thread I started about how to set the stone.

DK :))

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the kind words.

Sorry, to my sin, I cannot remember the origin of the stone, and it was not mentioned in the thread I started about how to set the stone.

DK :))

Thank you for checking the older thread for me. I love seeing 2 colors in your amethyst!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roughs secured for the blue Zircon and a couple of his old stock pink Spinels for a Theo Fennell inspired bombé ring similar to my Richard Homer Amethyst.

The blue Zircon rough should yield an Asscher around 8mm, and the pink Spinels about 4mm in step cut trillions.

The quick photo was taken using his cell/mobile phone and not staged (posted with his permission), and I like the combination!

20200629_204006_crop_66.jpg

Here is a pic of my RH concave cut Amethyst ring with step cut trillions sky blue Topaz from Dough Menadue.

IMAG1844.jpg

DK :kiss2:

Ooh, I love that pink and blue color combo! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results