shape
carat
color
clarity

JW Cushion Tourmaline Set in Three Stone

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Some of you may recall the angst I went through in deciding whether or not to keep my custom cushion tourmaline from Jeff White. In the end, I am very glad that I did. I had it set in a simple three stone and am thrilled with the result. I am leaving tomorrow for a month's vacation in Australia and am not taking any of my diamond rings. This tourmaline is going with me so I will have some bling for the Sydney opera. Here are the pics:

cushiontourmaline1.jpg

cushiontourmaline3.jpg

cushiontourmaline5.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!! What are the side stones? I see a hint of pink, but that may be a reflection from the tourm.

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
They are sapphires. They are completely white, I think the pink you see is from the tourmaline. The tourmaline itself often looks more purple than my photos show. The photos always come out a sort of burgundy.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Wonderful! Happy travels!

cheers--Sharon

S

SparkliesLuver

What a beauty, and so classic! Well done. Thank you for sharing! (And I wouldn't complain if you posted a lot more pictures... :naughty: )

ETA: I do remember you debating, and I'm glad you feel good about your decision. :D

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful tourmaline and ring! It's a stunning statement piece, congrats!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :appl: Hope you have a nice holiday! :wavey:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It looks like a delicious berry, have fun in Australia you'll love it here!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I love that stone. What are the side stones?

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
sapphirestyle I really like this three stone and I'm partial to square cushions. If love to see a profile shot once you are back from holiday. I think I asked you the same thing for the last ring you posted. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results