shape
carat
color
clarity

Juste Un Clou “Inspired” Bracelet

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I love the diamond Cartier Juste Un Clou bracelet but there is no way in this lifetime that I’d ever be able to afford such a luxury. It’s just way out of my financial range. I do love to repurpose old jewelry that I’m no longer wearing so recently decided to have my “own version” of this bracelet made. I’m happy with the way it turned out. I think it’s a nice addition to my stack and adds a little variety. All the bracelets in my photo were made from repurposed jewelry. .

I can enjoy my bracelets while happily admiring the “real” Cartier and VC&A bracelets of others.

just thought I’d share for anyone who may want to see. 4FD33106-32FA-4E3C-99D5-35003F4AD9FC.jpeg F20FFE99-2173-4222-99D0-EF5C0E2E6DEC.jpeg 58471C9D-5CDA-47FC-8C67-2C569F543A34.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love it!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I actually made this for a customer that forfeited his deposit, its 18k white gold with 287 f+ vvs2 brilliant cut diamonds, I really like what you did very creative!

Thank you for your kind comments. The bracelet you made is stunning. My bracelet is made from 25 grams of 14k white gold and just over 3 ctw of diamonds.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I actually made this for a customer that forfeited his deposit, its 18k white gold with 287 f+ vvs2 brilliant cut diamonds, I really like what you did very creative!

If you are in the business you are supposed to let the mods know and have a "trade" designation next to your name

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
And to the OP- sorry your thread got hijacked. Your bracelet is lovely and looks wonderful with your bracelet stack.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the diamond Cartier Juste Un Clou bracelet but there is no way in this lifetime that I’d ever be able to afford such a luxury. It’s just way out of my financial range. I do love to repurpose old jewelry that I’m no longer wearing so recently decided to have my “own version” of this bracelet made. I’m happy with the way it turned out. I think it’s a nice addition to my stack and adds a little variety. All the bracelets in my photo were made from repurposed jewelry. .

I can enjoy my bracelets while happily admiring the “real” Cartier and VC&A bracelets of others.

just thought I’d share for anyone who may want to see. 4FD33106-32FA-4E3C-99D5-35003F4AD9FC.jpeg F20FFE99-2173-4222-99D0-EF5C0E2E6DEC.jpeg 58471C9D-5CDA-47FC-8C67-2C569F543A34.jpeg

Wow!! Your new bracelet is gorgeous!!!! Such a great use of those diamonds.. it just jumps off your wrist. Enjoy!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Your new bracelet is gorgeous!!!! Such a great use of those diamonds.. it just jumps off your wrist. Enjoy!!

Thank you so much. I hate the thought of having jewelry sitting in my jewelry box that I just never wear. I enjoy being able to create new things to wear. It’s nice being able to share here with others that love and appreciate jewelry in all shapes and forms.

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is AMAZING!!!

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
I think this bracelet is fabulous!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, @Farleysmom - and a lovely homage without being a copy. And (dare I say it!) you got a lot more oomph for your buck!

Looks great with your stack - enjoy in good health!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice, @Farleysmom - and a lovely homage without being a copy. And (dare I say it!) you got a lot more oomph for your buck!

Looks great with your stack - enjoy in good health!
Thank you. I didn’t want it to look like I was trying to copy the original. The Cartier original will never be in my budget but I really wanted my own interpretation of this classic piece.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
What an excellent use of repurposed materials!! A gorgeous tribute, and uniquely yours all the same!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
What an excellent use of repurposed materials!! A gorgeous tribute, and uniquely yours all the same!

Ahh….thank you for your kind words. I especially like that it is, as you said, “uniquely mine”. ☺️☺️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results