shape
carat
color
clarity

Just when I thought I knew what I wanted...Any advice??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Murr4168

Shiny_Rock

So after months of looking at picture after picture, I thought I had decided against a cushion center with pear sides in platinum. I fell for a shared prong round set. The more research I did, I came across the problem with the diamonds wearing at the prongs and diamonds chipping. Someone told me that Signed Pieces had supposedly fixed the problem.

Now I don''t know what to do. The last thing I want is damage to my rings. The plan was to get either the ering or band with the diamonds and the other just plain platinum to cut costs a little for now. Eventually we''ll upgrade to both being diamond settings. That''s a whole other story because I''m trying to decide which of the settings should have the diamonds and which should be plain. At this point I''m thinking I should go back to my original choice of pear sides or just do plain platinum for both. I don''t like the look (no offense at all!) of a channel setting so that''s not an option.

I''m planning to insure my rings so should I just take the chance on the shared prong set? I just don''t know if it''s worth the worry since I plan to wear them daily. Any opinions at all? Thanks!!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
if one plain and one shared prong

e-ring: plain
wband: diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results