shape
carat
color
clarity

Just went to David Klass : New AV Deco wedding set

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
And, well, :eek2: it's going back to LA for tweaking...
After wearing it a few days, I finally realized what felt "off" to me from what I expected. I wanted the bezel more bold. More polished metal around the stone. The example I showed them was from a sapphire target ring they did earlier this year. (Hope its ok to post @Sandeek 's photo. )
Screenshot_20181113-050049.png
Amy was awesome to respond so quickly and seemed to understand what my issue was. Great customer service!
Fingers crossed!!!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! So does it have to be completely recast? :confused2:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
You crazy girl! You make me laugh! :P2

Hee-hee!!:mrgreen2:
Jim-Carrey-gif.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, your set is spectacular! The setting is amazing, so so beautiful...and seriously, that stone is gorgeous! :love:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, your set is spectacular! The setting is amazing, so so beautiful...and seriously, that stone is gorgeous! :love:

Thank you! The AV stone is gorgeous, so lively. Truly edge to edge light performance as Jonathon says. I just sent the ring back to DK though. .. they are going to tweak the bezel. I just sent it today and miss it already. :cry2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow is that gorgeous! I love the side stones!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is truly gorgeous! I absolutely love it and yet hope they can get the bezel perfect so that you enjoy every angle of it every moment you look down. I am also happy that my picture helped you explain what you wanted. I am confident they’ll be able to tweak it for you!
May I ask what color your AVR is? It’s stunning! Good luck!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is truly gorgeous! I absolutely love it and yet hope they can get the bezel perfect so that you enjoy every angle of it every moment you look down. I am also happy that my picture helped you explain what you wanted. I am confident they’ll be able to tweak it for you!
May I ask what color your AVR is? It’s stunning! Good luck!

Color is I / J because I love the warmer colors, but it can be very white when it's not busy reflecting EVERY color around it !
I hope you don't mind that I posted your pic, but it's been the bezel inspiration for my ring, from the beginning, but I think in production the bench overworked my bezel, filed and polished it away. ... Amy says they'll redo it though!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Color is I / J because I love the warmer colors, but it can be very white when it's not busy reflecting EVERY color around it !
I hope you don't mind that I posted your pic, but it's been the bezel inspiration for my ring, from the beginning, but I think in production the bench overworked my bezel, filed and polished it away. ... Amy says they'll redo it though!

I don’t mind at all. Happy to help. Willl they need to remake the setting to get more metal in the bezel? They’re the best! Come back with finished pics! I kinda want a metal bezel too....:oops:
I love the warmer colors too and yours looks nice and white. I am so not sensitive to color! Lucky us! Thank you so much for your quick response! :kiss2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Sandeek Amy said they will increase the outer halo circumference, so I guess they are just redoing the top or adding metal? Kind of nerve racking not really knowing how they are going to proceed. ... but luckily the whole thing isn't getting redone. I didn't get that impression anyway. :think: hmm...

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Well I'm totally blown away by DK! I told them the bezel wasn't exactly what I had in mind. .. so they made me a whole new ring! Unbelievable customer service! Just got photos tonight of the finished new ring!
Screenshot_20181218-204850.png Screenshot_20181218-204537.png

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I'm totally blown away by DK! I told them the bezel wasn't exactly what I had in mind. .. so they made me a whole new ring! Unbelievable customer service! Just got photos tonight of the finished new ring!
Screenshot_20181218-204850.png Screenshot_20181218-204537.png

Isn’t DK just the best?! :kiss2: I love how the new version turned out and they did an amazing job with the detailing. I can’t wait to see your pics. :love:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@elle_71125 yes, above and beyond customer service. .. they didn't tell me they redid the whole thing til it was done.

I'm just weirdly paranoid that they will cringe when I ask them to do the spinel ring:eek-2:
Like," NOPE, not working with her again! "
Am I nuts?!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 yes, above and beyond customer service. .. they didn't tell me they redid the whole thing til it was done.

I'm just weirdly paranoid that they will cringe when I ask them to do the spinel ring:eek-2:
Like," NOPE, not working with her again! "
Am I nuts?!

They will not! :lol: DK has actually done this for me too...and is still just as wonderful to work with. No hard feelings there for sure! I’m pretty sure he remade a ring for @mrs-b too.
Hope that gives you a little reassurance. :D

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Yes it does! I guess their clients are a picky lot:P2!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
I was in LA so got to pick up my new wedding set today! August Vintage 10mm OEC moissy! All in platinum! Got to meet Amy too, she's so nice!
20181102_114340.jpg 20181102_114444.jpg 20181102_114410.jpg 20181102_111218.jpg 20181102_141404.jpg 20181102_103157.jpg

This is an amazing ring and stone! Do the facets in the center of your stone ever go dark due to the old cut?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
If you are considering an oec, just buy one you can return if you don't like it. I've seen several in person, some would go dark, fish eye, obstruction, others do not. I've also seen varying quality from the same vendor, so always good when you can see it in person but send it back if you don't like it.

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
OMG! That is SO GORGEOUS!

How, if you don't live in LA, do you contact David Klass? I'm new to Moissanite, but these posts definitely have me wanting to see how much it would cost, as I know I can't afford diamonds in this size.

Thanks and congratulations--that is S T U N N I N G!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
You can email him or go through his etsy page/call. Sometimes you can get a project started right away and sometimes he takes them in order because he is busy. Look through his IG for lots of examples of his work. He does a lot of these settings in moissanites and will set outside stones. GL!

https://www.davidklassjewelry.com/contact

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@lindam1503 Thank you for your kind compliments! Custom is not the cheapest way to go, but it's great getting just what you want.
I would suggest also trying this email, it's how I contact them: [email protected]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results