carat
color
clarity

Just wanted to say hello,

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Migrant from CS.

I have only one diamond worth mentioning. I feel like a virgin who is afraid... you know. I started taking GIA classes but it goes slowly for lack of time. My appraiser told me that diamonds are, in fact, easier than CS but since they are more expensive I do not know what to do, when to buy or what to buy. Wearing them to me is a sign of incredible wealth (honestly!).

So I shall be coming from time to time, please forgive me for asking naive questions, I guess, everyone started with it. For a starter, where does one get small (0.4 - 0.5 mm side) trilliants on a budget for side stones? And what quality is good enough for side stones?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi :)
Usually stones like that are sourced by whomever is making the ring. You could try calling gog and seeing if they can help you... I'm sure most places could source them but I can't say for sure if they would.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am in awe of your colored stone knowledge. There are so many of them and so much to learn...it overwhelms me! So I can relate to how you feel.

As for sourcing trilliants, it is much more cost effective to source them through whomever is going to make the piece for you.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results