shape
carat
color
clarity

just want to say thanks to this board

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tim_bay_area

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say thanks to this message board. Since finding it a couple of days ago I have learned more than i could imagine about diamonds.

In particular thanks to Todd and Robin from Nice Ice for pointing me in the direction of of Joe Escobar diamonds. I ended up buying a diamond and setting there. I know I could have gotten a little bit more for my money online but I really am happy with the peace of mind I have and the quality diamond I bought. If anyone wanted to buy a diamond the old fashioned way in the Bay Area I would suggest checking Escobars out, in particular Erik Carlson. He did a superb job helping me and is worhty of the praise he has received from some on this board.

tim

ps Robin and Todd, I did tell Eric hello for you

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Ok so where are the pics of this beauty?? Don't leave us hanging!!!

eek.gif

tim_bay_area

Rough_Rock
i'll post a pic after its set (the setting is on order). The stone itself is with the jeweler. i think thats the safest place for it until its set

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Escobar's has some great settings too. Out of all the local stores I visited, they had the most interesting settings to me. Good selection for all types of tastes.

Can't wait to see pictures!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results