shape
carat
color
clarity

Just want to let you girls know

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! What a sweet proposal!
And the profile of your ering is TDF!
Lovely!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal congratulations!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Yeyy! Your ring is gorgeous... I just love Tacori! Congratulations!!! I hope you''re enjoying being newly engaged!

*side note, didnt happen for me this past weekend, but I''m doing fine. I know it will happen soon! :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! I must have been out of it when I posted my post yesterday...oopsie! I love the proposal story!! That''s awesome he remembered your dream and incorporated it to the proposal!! Your Tacori is gorgeous!!

36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
CONGRATS!!!!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is very lovely.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
That is such a cute proposal! I can''t believe he worked in the dream. Beautiful ring too! Any stats to share?
31.gif

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Awww Congratulations! The I want to make all your dreams come true statement made me tear up!! :)

So cute!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 1:56:57 AM
Author: jaylex
Congrats! What a sweet proposal!
And the profile of your ering is TDF!
Lovely!
Ditto! Thanks for sharing!!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! What a sweet proposal too! Your ring is simply gorgeous! Can''t wait to see more pictures!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet proposal! Gotta love attention to detail! And beautiful ring BTW! CONGRATS!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Thank you again everyone for all the kind comments, it's been such an exciting time for us!!
Unfortunately I don't have any stats to share just yet. When FI (heehee) went to pick up the ring, the jewellers always give a little care package to their engagement ring customers with a bottle of wine, ring cleaning kit, voucher for free engagement photos, tacori-specific registration cards etc. M didn't want me to catch wind of the proposal, so he left everything at the jewellers (including the GIA certificate) for us to pick up after we were engaged. So I'll have to come back with the stats once we go pick up our package :)
I do know the stats in the ER itself though (just from being Tacori-obsessed). The pave stones are G, VS quality, and there are .25ct weight on my particular ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results