shape
carat
color
clarity

Just sharing.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
my excitement. Well after years of being in the LIW list it looks like i might not make it to number one anymore. My BF purchased the stone and its in the process of being set in the setting. Im so excited, im jumping with joy. I waited very patiently, well as patiently as one can wait.. LOL.. but this last 4-6 weeks are going to be torture. all i keep dreaming about every night is having that bling on my finger.. and i mean literally dreaming. Well just wanted to update you ladies and share my excitement. Hopefully i wont have to wait much longer.
emotion-19.gif

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
So, so, so exciting Sleeping Beauty!!! I think the closer a person gets to #1, the more stressful it gets... but, it''s exciting that you''re getting close to the end of your wait!!! How long have you guys been together? What''s your story?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thats great news! Hopefully you''ll be off that list soon!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
woohooo! hope u get it girl soon!!!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for you!

princessmo2

Rough_Rock
Woohoo! Very exciting!
1.gif
I''m with you on this part being really hard, though... My ring is hidden somewhere in my house at the moment... I just hope I''m getting it soon!
21.gif

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/1/2007 7:56:27 AM
Author: Becky P
So, so, so exciting Sleeping Beauty!!! I think the closer a person gets to #1, the more stressful it gets... but, it''s exciting that you''re getting close to the end of your wait!!! How long have you guys been together? What''s your story?
We started dating 1/27/03. we met on halloween night of 2002 when i went with my best friend and her daughters trick o treating. i was all dressed up in a costume and we just happened to go to where he worked cause my friends hubby worked there and he wanted to see the girls. as we walked in the building he was wowed by the way i looked and made by riend hubby introduce us. i wasnt into dating cause i had just gotten out of a relationship but he persisted so much i decided to give it a try. so we went on a double date with my friend and her hubby and he kinda became my rebound guy. i didnt think anything serious would come out of it. well fast forward 5 years we are still together and growing strong.

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks girls for being excited for me its great... and i do hope i get it girl soon.

Date: 5/1/2007 9:21:47 PM
Author: princessmo2
Woohoo! Very exciting!
1.gif
I''m with you on this part being really hard, though... My ring is hidden somewhere in my house at the moment... I just hope I''m getting it soon!
21.gif
I have a feeling my bf would do something like that. since i have been involved in the process after much begging he said he will have it delivered to his friends house so that i wont see it till hes ready to give it to me. the funny thing is that i will kill him 1st. LOL there is no way i will have him sent my ring to his irresponsible friends. NOOOO way!!!!! now i have to see how to convinse him not to do that. maybe i can say i wont open the box but i doubt i''ll be able to control myself. i just keep thinking what if there is something wrong or a loose prong or something and then i cant return it b4 the return period expired. what is a girl to do??????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results