shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Sent My 2.61 Pink Oval Sapphire to WF to be set

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone -

I just had to say goodbye to my little pink baby and send her on her way to Texas to have a setting designed for her. She will be surrounded by round stones but with a pear sone on either side, set in white gold. There is a ring here on Pricescope (I believe) that is almost the same except the center stone is a round blue sapphire. Now the wait begins!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Bon voyage to the little darlin' & can't wait to see pics!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you hated to send her off but she will be even more beautiful when she is in her new home :D

T

talamasca

Oooo can't wait for pics. Do you know how long it will take?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh I know what ring you are talking about...that will be a gorgeous setting. Did you do it all in white gold? I think the sapphire one actually has a yellow gold shank. Regardless I can't wait to see it!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
The ring will be done in all white gold and yes, the one that I've seen did have a yellow gold shank. It should take about one month as long as the CADS are approved without needing too much adjustment. Since they have already done a similar ring I don't think that should be too much of a problem. I just want to make sure there is no airspace between the sapphire and the surrounding diamonds

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see how she looks in her new dress!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
It's going to be lovely!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you'll post the CADs here!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results