shape
carat
color
clarity

Just saw this on Alex Park- 9ct. Antique style EC - Wow!

Felipe

Rough_Rock
Lovely. No mention of color/clarity and price.
Probably around 20k.
Would love to order one.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely. No mention of color/clarity and price.
Probably around 20k.
Would love to order one.

I believe it was a custom project (so we would likely never learn the price,) that he had been working on for a bit- he posted it on March 15, and then he also posted a lab report that seems to line up with it size, porportion and cut wise, as his "mini vacation" notice on March 24 which says the stone is G VS1.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The eight carat OMC/cushion was TDF as well. It had a fair price as well, which apparently took months of negotiating. It started off as 28 carat rough. I've asked for similar.

CqlhsDqgV6K

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting this @momofive. What a beautiful stone.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Super pretty stone.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
Very interesting cut. The center is like a carre cut diamond then each of the edges are their own boxes of sparkle that are not the same step cut vibe because of how close the facets are.

Alex Park is certainly bringing some interesting stones to market.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I was messaging back and forth with Alex Park lab via Instagram a couple of weeks ago. If you can believe it, I was inquiring about 1.00-1.50 sized stones…apparently he finally has someone helping him post and sell lab grown. There will be more inventory being moved through the site.

HGar

Shiny_Rock
He certainly has some gorgeous stones - pretty much every day some pretty sparkly item comes along on his feed

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
The eight carat OMC/cushion was TDF as well. It had a fair price as well, which apparently took months of negotiating. It started off as 28 carat rough. I've asked for similar.

CqlhsDqgV6K
Hi! What was the price of the 8 carat cushion?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results