carat
color
clarity

Just received these for Mother’s Day from my daughter

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
475CE42A-4295-4B26-9DEA-ED64A251AD71.jpeg

I couldn‘t find the thread where this etsy seller was mentioned. From that thread, I had favorited a few things and my daughter looked at my Etsy page and ordered them.

I love them! They are very light and perfect beach earrings!

you don’t get an ear shot though because I did an 18% TCA 3 layer peel and I look sunburned lol. Lobstah face!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 thank you

@Daisys and Diamonds it was uncomfortable for days 1-2. Not nearly as bad as the time I had my face lazered off and was sent home with pain pills.

it doesn’t hurt now— it’s just I have to finish the process now whether I like it or not. It is the best actual peel I have had so far. Large pieces.

Happy Ladies’s day!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@junebug17 thank you

@Daisys and Diamonds it was uncomfortable for days 1-2. Not nearly as bad as the time I had my face lazered off and was sent home with pain pills.

it doesn’t hurt now— it’s just I have to finish the process now whether I like it or not. It is the best actual peel I have had so far. Large pieces.

Happy Ladies’s day!

.....if you say so

Dang my smilies won't work today

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look like fun earrings! I love them! Your daughter is so sweet to get them for you!

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautiful! She did well!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! To be young 20s again! Lol

Btw, is it just me getting old or are people looking younger and younger? :lol: In all seriousness though, the earrings really do look great on you daughter too. Looks like she needs a pair of her own!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results