shape
carat
color
clarity

Just received my online purchase diamond, how to check its performance?

Jormax

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful stone! Did you get the setting from a local jeweller?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely!

defy525

Rough_Rock
Thanks all PS diamond lovers :kiss::kiss:

I love it! :love: When does she get it?
In August, but I am still planning how to propose :boohoo:

Beautiful, beautiful stone! Did you get the setting from a local jeweller?
Yes, I got the setting from my friend's jewelry shop.
At first I would like to order the setting from JA, but the postage fee for resizing and repolishing is too high from Hong Kong. There is a downside from getting the setting from my friend shop, he only provides standard size ring settings (for diamond around 0.5ct, 1ct, 1.5ct and 2ct), any size significantly smaller or bigger than standard size he will charge it as custom-made setting. My stone is 1.03ct and I don't have to pay additional cost. The ring setting is 18k white gold and the price is USD 350;-)

Jormax

Rough_Rock
Yes, I got the setting from my friend's jewelry shop.
At first I would like to order the setting from JA, but the postage fee for resizing and repolishing is too high from Hong Kong. There is a downside from getting the setting from my friend shop, he only provides standard size ring settings (for diamond around 0.5ct, 1ct, 1.5ct and 2ct), any size significantly smaller or bigger than standard size he will charge it as custom-made setting. My stone is 1.03ct and I don't have to pay additional cost. The ring setting is 18k white gold and the price is USD 350;-)
Wow, that's a good price! I really like the setting, great choice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results