clarity

Just realized James Allen goes to M color now

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

absolutme77

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Pretty sure it's brand new. I've been looking for a small diamond for a pendant and don't recall seeing l & m as choices a few days ago.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i literally just went WHAAAAA

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Super! Maybe people are starting to appreciate pale yellow MRBs. :)

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG, they have one that's 20 carats!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This must've just happened today bc I didn't notice it while looking for stones this morning!! That 20ct is insane!!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Must be new - only went to K when I was looking just before the holiday. fun!
:wavey:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, man! This is exciting. My OEC is an L/M, so would definitely consider getting a little sister for her in the form of a pendant or something... :naughty:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rubybeth|1483022496|4110343 said:
Oooh, man! This is exciting. My OEC is an L/M, so would definitely consider getting a little sister for her in the form of a pendant or something... :naughty:

I'm hoping that they'll do cushions next but dont know if there is a big enough market for lower colored cushions.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think modern cushions would do well in those colors. Antique cushions, yes. Not wild about modern cuts in low colors, personally, but I like antique cuts in all colors.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
ohhhhh i am having fun with this! I have been looking for an L-M with brown undertones to set in rose gold (my current obsession)

Speaking of antique cushions- DS while i was looking through JA today I saw a pretty decent amount of "new" antique cushions, but honestly- most of them were :knockout: . Either mushy around the center facets, or big visible inclusions, and priced a bit higher than the other similarly specd stones. We all know JA follows the PS trends...but if they are going to jump on the antique faceted train (which I am excited about) i hope they get some better stones.

Sorry for the threadjack, just thought it was interesting where JA seems to be going...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results