shape
carat
color
clarity

Just purchased this solstice setting, does anyone have pics with a 1.5-2 carat diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I snagged this new solstice setting for $ 80...it looks like the bombe shank by Stuller...I think Susi has a 3 carat size in this type setting. I am thinking about setting my diamond into this setting, are there links to pics with a 1.5-2 carat size diamond in it? The other alternative is to set my 3/4 carat pear into it...if there are any pics of other shape diamonds (other than round) in a solstice setting, please direct me to them? Thanks ladies!

solstice (2).jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Are you considering resetting from your cathedral solitaire? I thought you finally got it right. And somewhere I remember you deciding against the solstice because it would block too much of your stone. Are you still dissatisfied?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Always pleased....and always satisfied Upgradable! (Just look at the smile on my face!) Now can anyone HELP me with locating pics of different shape stones in the solstice setting? Thanks a bunch!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Didn't intend to offend. I just know of your struggle with the head on your current setting. I love how it turned out.

I've been searching the old threads but so many of the links no longer work. I have a yellow gold solstice with 4 prong setting, and used to have a 6 prong with a stone about the size of suzi's but I sold it. I'll keep looking.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one from Winfields that is set with a 2.75carat stone.

wst15420615_b.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This is a 1.5 carat in a stuller solstice. Hope that helps.

stullersolsticeoneandhalfcarat.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results