shape
carat
color
clarity

Just proposed yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LearningDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

So I just proposed yesterday to my girlfriend and she said YES! To make a long story short, I did it while we were on a dinner cruise in NYC on the Hudson river at night with the Statue of Liberty on one side of the boat and the Manhattan skyline at the other. The thing that scared me the most was worrying about the ring tumbling off the boat into the river as I took it out on one knee!

Below are pictures of the ring I gave her. Special thanks to Mark Turnowski for a flawless sale and also to Nicrez for being so generous and helpful!

LearningDiamonds

320top.jpg
320ring.jpg

Ooops! The picture below is an extra that I can't seem to delete from this post! This is a picture of the ring I took with the flash on. The above pictures had no flash.

320topflash.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Congrats.
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks for sharing your proposal with us. That sounded very romantic. Don''t let the romance die!
emlove.gif
emrose.gif
face1.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal! The ring is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif

LearningDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thank you both for the compliments and advice! She''s an incredible girl and I have no intention of ever letting the romance fade... this is just the tip of the iceberg!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
LD, your story sounds so lovely, and I am sure your fiance was totally wowed by that ring!

Honestly, these pictures do that stone NO justice! it''s a truly GORGEOUS stone with excellent H&A patterns and I just drooled all over it when I saw it!!

Have a long and wonderful life together and don''t forget to take some pictures up closer! Use a magnifying glass if you need to!!!!
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ALL THE BEST TO YOU BOTH!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
congrats LD! seems like you did your homework and your ring came out just beautiful! try to share some pics of it on her hand
1.gif
also do you have any specs on the stone? congrats again on your engagement
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! It''s a classic beauty.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Learning.....! You picked a beautiful ring to surprise your now-fiancee with! Glad it didn''t tip off into the ocean.
32.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS LD!!!!
36.gif

That's some view from the dinner cruise - what a thoughtful & romantic way to propose!!

The ring is simply gorgeous - classicly beautiful
30.gif
I hope she enjoys it for many many years
9.gif

Best wishes to you both!!
35.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
congrats is in order...! How romantic on a dinner cruise.
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

The ring is stunning...!!
43.gif
43.gif
43.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on a beautiful and classic ring!!! :) And Mark is super cool too!

LearningDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much to you ALL!

While I was doing my diamond research, I anonymously read a lot of posts similiar to this one.

Now I''ve had the opportunity to post one.

And in the coming days I''m sure others like me will do the same.

What a place to be!

Thank you fellow PriceScopers!
LearningDiamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results