shape
carat
color
clarity

Just picked it up

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I love it! It''s beautiful, and simple, and elegant, and eyecatching! Good job!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - she''s going to love that big honking stone on that gorgeous band! You did a superb job! Good luck with your proposal.
36.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! What a great job you did! I''m sure your fiancee will be bowled over!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I keep coming back to look at this ring!!! Good luck with the proposal on Saturday!!!
2.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I adore your cushion w/ the eternity band. What a perfect choice! Your proposal plan sounds super romantic as well. Good luck! Your gf is one lucky lady!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OOooooh, I love it!!! She will be blown away! Good luck with the proposal, and post more pics when you get a chance!!
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!! Good luck with the proposal!

vintel

Rough_Rock
Well the stage is set. Just got back from the city about 20 minutes ago. I checked in, and put all of the flowers and candles in the room. I have 2 huge vases filled with all kinds of wild flowers and purple hydrangeas, her favorite flower, not cheap this time of year. And I have 35 candles ready to be lit. I talked to the valet. He knows just to take the car, and not ask whether we are just eating or staying over at the hotel. The concierge is lighting all the candles for me at 9:00. Then I am going to ask the front desk if they could show us a room. They are in on it too. They are going to bring us to my room, open the door and leave.

Well, wish me luck. I hope everything goes as planned. I''m sure it will though. The hotel certainly has its act together, well, they should for $500 a night. Thanks for all of the compliments on the ring. Let''s hope she feels the same way.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! Don''t forget to come back and tell us how it went and show us hand shots!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Nice job!!! Love the cushion. That''s one of my favorite settings.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That proposal sounds lovely!!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice looking ring.
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh!!!!! How exciting! I''m sure she is thrilled with her ring!

It''s amazingly gorgeous!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful ring. I do love that stone.

Love the hotel room idea, bet they are still there!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I was hoping to hear something by now. How dare they not be thinking of us right now!!
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aw, your proposal plan sounds perfect! and how could she not love that cushion?!
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring is stunning- she is going to love it! And what a romantic proposal -my fi''s proposal was somewhat similar and it was the best night of my life! Cant wait to see hand shots...

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I''m also so excited to see the handshots...more more more!!!!

vintel

Rough_Rock
Well, it''s Monday and I am back at work. Things went perfectly on Saturday night, absolutely perfect. I couldn''t have asked for anything more. Dinner was great, she loved the restaurant. And she actually was the one to mention looking at a room, because we had considered staying there once before, so that made it even easier for me.

After dinner, we walked up to the front desk in the lobby, the manager there had another woman bring us up to our room, which now had all the candles lit. We walked in, and my girlfriend, well fiance now was going on and on about how beautiful the room was, and asked if this is how they always keep this one room to show people. That''s pretty much when I told her that the room was ours, said a few I love you''s and a little mini speech, then got down on my knee. She had no idea it was coming.

.............And she loves the ring. It was exactly what she had wanted, everything about it. I don''t have any had shots right now. I didn''t get a chance, but I definitely will in the next day or two because we are leaving for Miami on Thursday.

Thanks again everyone. My fiance and I appreciate all of the kind words.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m glad everything went well!! I can''t wait to see hand pics!!
2.gif

~P.S. Have fun in MIAMI!!!!
10.gif
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif
10.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2006 8:37:13 AM
Author: vintel
Well, it''s Monday and I am back at work. Things went perfectly on Saturday night, absolutely perfect. I couldn''t have asked for anything more. Dinner was great, she loved the restaurant. And she actually was the one to mention looking at a room, because we had considered staying there once before, so that made it even easier for me.

After dinner, we walked up to the front desk in the lobby, the manager there had another woman bring us up to our room, which now had all the candles lit. We walked in, and my girlfriend, well fiance now was going on and on about how beautiful the room was, and asked if this is how they always keep this one room to show people. That''s pretty much when I told her that the room was ours, said a few I love you''s and a little mini speech, then got down on my knee. She had no idea it was coming.

.............And she loves the ring. It was exactly what she had wanted, everything about it. I don''t have any had shots right now. I didn''t get a chance, but I definitely will in the next day or two because we are leaving for Miami on Thursday.

Thanks again everyone. My fiance and I appreciate all of the kind words.

It sounds like a lovely proposal! Congratulations, again . . . and I can''t wait to see hand pics!
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations, I''m so happy for you both!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I am so glad the proposal went well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results