shape
carat
color
clarity

Just paid my deposit on a Jeff White!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I think I may explode at any moment I am so excited!

It will be awhile before I get it - I just sent the payment now so he hasn''t even had a chance to start cutting yet - but I am so excited! He found me some rough in a deep purpley-pink and is cutting me a little asscher. Yayyyyy!

My husband said NO MORE gems for awhile
20.gif
Hopefully this one will hold me over at least until our first wedding anniversary in December, hah.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! What kind of gemstone is it??

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea - he just said he had rough in the exact color I wanted. I''m assuming spinel though since that''s what I told him I had in mind.

Lol how dumb am I, I never thought to ask. I don''t really care, actually, I just wanted a purpley-pink asscher cut.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
LOL Monkeypie! What kind of stone?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I see. Too funny. Do you have plans for it?

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Have fun! He''s great!

LS

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/24/2008 11:32:53 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
I have no idea - he just said he had rough in the exact color I wanted. I''m assuming spinel though since that''s what I told him I had in mind.

Lol how dumb am I, I never thought to ask. I don''t really care, actually, I just wanted a purpley-pink asscher cut.

That is too funny! It will be beautiful! I am a huge fan of spinels! MMMMM.... and an Asscher cut!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, thanks ladies
9.gif
I think I will just let it be a surprise now, lol.

I am kind of looking for a bezel setting for a solitaire necklace, but I am pretty open to anything. It will be pretty teeny, just like I wanted - between .75 and 1 carat. I am open to suggestions!
yetanotherdancyguy.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I cannot wait for photos of your new stone, it is going to look fantastic!!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
i can''t wait to see what you get. All these recent pics of the famed jeff white asscher cut gemstone is getting to me.. I think i need one soon!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
That''s hilarious, MoneyPie. Someone is a little obsessed about the asscher to not even care about the kind of stone
3.gif
(which is kind of funny, since I am considering writing Jeff a similar email shortly- my hand NEEDS an asscher, doesn''t it??)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 5:39:19 PM
Author: icekid
That''s hilarious, MoneyPie. Someone is a little obsessed about the asscher to not even care about the kind of stone
3.gif
(which is kind of funny, since I am considering writing Jeff a similar email shortly- my hand NEEDS an asscher, doesn''t it??)
It''s quite mandatory I think! The Jeff White asschers are going to overrun the colored stones forum lol. You absolutely need one, ASAP
25.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 5:53:11 PM

3.gif
It''s quite mandatory I think! The Jeff White asschers are going to overrun the colored stones forum lol. You absolutely need one, ASAP
25.gif
In my very humble opinion, every hand needs a Jeff White!!
2.gif

LS

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
That is super exciting!

I had actually just written him about getting an asscher cut too! Except i don't know if i can afford him (college student)
7.gif
. I wanted mine a bit bigger, around 1-1.5 carats.I mentioned blue tourmaline and zircon,basically i mentioned i wanted a slate blue stone. He went on to recommend a spinel. So i will be super excited to see how yours comes out!

Perhaps, i shall have to look into a gemstone bday gift... HEHE
31.gif

I look forward to seeing how your beauty comes out, im sure it will be fabulous!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 7:02:15 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Date: 7/24/2008 5:53:11 PM

3.gif

25.gif

In my very humble opinion, every hand needs a Jeff White!!
2.gif

LS

Abso-freaking-lutely. Enablers, we are. It spreads like a virus you actually want to catch.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
so.............update please?

Any more news to share?

Inquiring minds want to know!

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Nothing yet - I''m guessing next week? He''s been pretty busy. The last few emails we exchanged took longer than the previous ones and he said he was even working on his weekends (ouch!). So even though I am dying of anticipation, I am trying really hard not to be a pest. Lol.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I can''t wait to see what you end up getting
3.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaahhhh I''m dying here, I can''t wait to see what you''ve got!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
TAP TAP TAP ...... F5.....TAP TAP TAP.....F5.....TAP TAP TAP...........F5

still waiting!

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL!
Let me tell you, giving him my work email was a baaaad move...it means I can''t check if he emailed me until Monday!
14.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 7:26:04 PM
LOL!
Let me tell you, giving him my work email was a baaaad move...it means I can't check if he emailed me until Monday!
14.gif
F5......F5......F5.....F5.....F5.....

why dontcha e-mail him from home?? I wouldn't let a little logistic like that hold ME back!
9.gif
9.gif

But then again, I'm probably too pushy....

LS

ETA: i'm gonna go over and re-read the entire "Royal Jewels" thread....that'll keep me busy for a while!

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to see it!!!! I am soooooooooooo craving an asscher and certainly can''t afford a decent size diamond right now :)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 7:31:18 PM
Author: LostSapphire

F5......F5......F5.....F5.....F5.....

why dontcha e-mail him from home?? I wouldn''t let a little logistic like that hold ME back!
9.gif
9.gif

But then again, I''m probably too pushy....

LS
ETA: i''m gonna go over and re-read the entire ''Royal Jewels'' thread....that''ll keep me busy for a while!

Oh I''ve thought about it lol. I just am trying REALLY hard not to be a nuisance. It''s only been a day and a half and even though I am going to bust I''m trying not to bug him, hah!

I have spent the past hour staring at asschers all over the place...eeeeeeee.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
This is SO exciting...please let us know what he said...it is Monday now.....

Lori

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Well ladies, I got the email from him this morning confirming my payment. I will have my stone in two-three weeks! Eeee!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 10:04:03 AM
Well ladies, I got the email from him this morning confirming my payment. I will have my stone in two-three weeks! Eeee!
YAY... that''s not a bd wait! Any news on what kind of stone it is?
9.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Rofl, no. I figure I may as well wait and get surprised at this point
20.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG - LMAO! You crack me up Monkeypie!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 9:25:59 PM
Author: geckodani
OMG - LMAO! You crack me up Monkeypie!

Lol! I almost asked him with this last email but I felt kind of stupid
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results