shape
carat
color
clarity

Just ordered my wedding band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!!

FI and I just ordered my wedding band!!! We decided instead of gifts this year, we're going to buy our wedding bands, so I had to order mine now to get it in time!!! I am soooo excited, we decided to go with the 11-stone .75 ctw in white gold! I just ordered it from Signed Pieces! Our wedding is not until next year, so unfortunately our new rings will have to go straight to the saftey deposit box after xmas, but we figured that it's easier to buy things gradually so that we don't end up paying for lots of things at once, so we decided on xmas for the rings!!!

I felt bad b/c I kept emailing signed pieces for advice, and they were so nice to me! Major props to them, hopefully everything turns out as well as it has for other PS'ers!

Now I have to find one for him!!! He's so much less into jewelry though, he actually hates it, and wants Titanium. Which is fine, I dont care either way, but he saw stainless steel and thought that was the coolest thing ever
20.gif
I'm sure it's fine, but he based it soley on price haha.

ordered2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!! Any chance we can see some hand shots before it goes away in the box?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2006 11:27:30 PM
Author: kcoursolle
It''s beautiful!! Any chance we can see some hand shots before it goes away in the box?
Def!! As soon as xmas comes I will get some pics!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous choice! I think that was a great idea re: x-mas gifts...maybe FI and I should do something like that too- we should really be buying things we NEED at this point!!! It is much easier to pay for things as you go, rather than being hit with all of the bills towards the end.

Congratulations, and can''t wait to see hand pics!!!
36.gif
36.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Sweetpea!!!
36.gif
I know you''re going to love it!
30.gif
1.gif
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love your ring! If you guys want to save money on a titanium band, I suggest taking a look at overstock.com

I bought FI a Titanium band from them and was really pleased! They are super inexpensive too. Here''s a link to the titanium rings: http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=endeca&Ne=100&SearchType=leftnavjw&Ntx=mode%2bmatchAllPartial&N=30414653&CART_ID=150889833

Here''s a sampling of what they have: All under $100, most closer to $40! I love some of these...may have to get FI to take a look!

overstock titanium rings.JPG

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Everyone!!!

I am soooo excited to get it in, I will def take some handshots before putting it away.

FF, thanks for that link--FI and I just need to get his finger sized and then we may get it from there. I feel bad having my band be so expensive and his be so cheap, but he doesnt even want gold, he likes the idea of titanium.

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
we had a really good experience with www.titaniumera.com. my husband''s ring was only $55 with engraving and shipping/handling included. the ring is exactly how it appears on the website and they shipped it within a week. i initially felt a little bad about the price because my platinum eternity band was clearly a little more expensive, but it was exactly what he wanted. i''ve since ordered a matching one for myself for when we travel. i love my rings, but i also love the idea of having matching rings once in a while. at $55 we can certainly afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results