shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Married, PICTURES!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
I originally started out in the Engagement forums, moved onto Bride World Wide, and now... TA-DA!! Im here :))

So I just wanted to share a few photos we got back from our photographer over the week. She has to send me the discs, but she does have them up on her flickr photostream. If you have the time and patience to look through all 800 or so of them, be my guest, I promise you will get a great laugh out of the majority of the photos. We were a fun group. Everyone had an awesome time!
flickr.com/photos/star8278 October 15th Wedding :)) ENJOY!

Husband and I both said it was the best day of our lives all around. I was so full of tears and happiness all day. Nothing in this world has EVER topped that feeling for me, EVER!

So the day began out quite early, 8am for hair and makeup appointments for the girls.. Everyone was so surprised on how calm I was. However, I admit I didn't eat for days because I was so nervous! After the salon, we got ready at my mothers house. She was so happy all day too, kept telling me how beautiful I was, however, in my opinion, my mother always looks like the prettier older sister.. (Everyone thinks shes my sister haha) The limo bus picked us up and dropped us off at the church. The ceremony was about 45 minutes and very heartfelt. I couldn't stop smiling, and we just kept holding hands pretty much the whole time. It was very sweet.

We then went to Penn State Lehman Campus and took some pictures by their stone wall and courtyard, and the spiral staircase... We then got back on the bus to go to the reception. I arrived at the reception and cried. Everything looked so beautiful :)) My husbands aunt made our cupcake tower that you see in the pictures, and she did an amazing job! Also at the reception we had a cookie buffet, and a 17 person photobooth. There was a vintage vibe throughout the evening, and it all stemmed from my dress. I will show you my invitations as well (not professional, something I wish I would have done :( )

So sit back and enjoy the pictures! :))

card3.jpg these were the invitations, however the flowers were a red color, and the back peice of paper was black. Wrapped in lace and twine. card.jpg

final.jpg my bouquet, made out of ostrich feathers, gold brooches, and swarovski crystals

z6.jpg z4.jpg z7_0.jpg z1.jpg z8.jpg z11.jpg z13.jpg z21.jpg z17.jpg z19.jpg z18.jpg z20.jpg z22.jpg z24.jpg z25.jpg z26.jpg z27.jpg z28.jpg z29.jpg

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
z31.jpg z32.jpg z33.jpg z36.jpg last dance of the night

z38.jpg my brother and I dancing, he walked me down the aisle :))

z39.jpg my best friend and matron of honor :))

z40.jpg best man speech. HILARIOUS.. THe best man was his younger brother, and we both went to prom together (his senior prom, my junior prom) we used to be best friends (NOTHING MORE!! I PROMISE!!) and he did include the joke in his speech haha

z43.jpg cutting the cake
z41.jpg and the smooshing :) OOPS :))
z44.jpg z47.jpg z48.jpg first dance :))
z49.jpg taking a break! :))

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
These are some of the most beautiful wedding pictures EVER on Pricescope! Everything looks very elegant, you were gorgeous, the groom w-a-y handsome, the bouquet unique and fun, and the setting . . .Oh my! And you had a fabulous photographer; all photos look ready for a magazine layout.

What a lovely day you had; congratulations!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
You were such a beautiful bride. Your pictures really capture what a wonderful day you had.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful day and you looked just stunning!! Congrats and best wishes for a happy and healthy future!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all :)

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
congrats, nicoleben!! these pictures are fabulous & tell the story of a wonderful day! and that photo of you & your husband w/the sun rays streaming through the clouds and his head leaned down to yours---soooo beautiful!

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! These photos are spectacular. Beautiful couple! :appl: :love:

Marina87

Rough_Rock
These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful and happy couple! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous wedding photos!! Congrats! :love: :clap: :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results