shape
carat
color
clarity

just like new

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
this is gonna sound a bit embarassing....ive had my 3 stone promise ring (.50 center with .15 pear side stones) for 3 years almost and i never once went to go repolish, redip, reanything to it becasue i figured that just cleaning it at home would do...well yesterday was the last straw...i finally took my ring in to get revamped...(cleaned and maintained that is) i also had to get it resized and anyway before i brought it in the shank was all yellow becasue the white of the white gold had fadded terribly since i never replated it....and the stone was dusty underneanth adn not up to its full potential...wel wen i got it back i swear to you it wwas more amazing than the day i got it...I AM SO HAPPY with the work that they did on it...the new size fits so much better no more spinning or sliding..and the gold is white almost like a platinum...and the stones (i asked that they reset them for security reasons) have NEVER EVER sparkled so much like yesterday!!!

sorry i just got exited about my ring being brought to its orignial beauty that i thought id share!!! and i took it to james and sons in Lincoln Park incase anyone wanted to know...they are amazing there so sweet and nice and they arent pushy like most jewelers.....
36.gif

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
There is a HUGE difference between DIY cleaning and what a professional can do.

I''ve been saying that for years, that do it yourself at home isn''t anywhere near the same level, as what a professional with professional equipment can do.

If you go to a good jeweler with quality skills - the results are amazingly different. Cleaning at home, certainly helps, but you just can''t match the level of quality that a pro can do.

Glad you''re happy with the adjustments and cleaning that was done. You should have it professionally checked out at least once a year.

Rockdoc

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Emilina,

I''m glad your ring is just like new again. Do you have pictures you could post?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i''d love to see your ring emilina. i am going this week to have my ring cleaned and my prongs checked. i always keep it clean, but theres nothing like a real professional cleaning.
21.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i dont have pictures right now...but let me tell you my ring looks so pretty i def. would recomend professional cleaning...i wish i had done it sooner

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really does make a difference! I am glad that you are so pleased with it!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i really really am happy about it..even going down 1/2 a size made my stone seem larger!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I lost a melee they repolished my ring and cleaned it (after they replaced it) and I was so excited as well! Of course now it is scratched up again but oh well! It is so great getting your ring looking brand new again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results