shape
carat
color
clarity

just kinda funny-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucy

Rough_Rock
if you read my "i hate my local jeweler" (below)you''ll love this. one of these guys who claimed he could get me a better stone just called to say he just got in 3 stones around 3 carat each=one a G SI1, one a F SI1 and one a D SI2. here''s the best. he asked me how much I bought mine for and I told him $33,500-(i actually paid a little more) and MIRACULOUSLY all 3 of his diamonds just happen to be priced $33,500!!!!!when does this EVER happen!?
this is the guy who also told me that because my stone is an H, all the yellow in it absorbs light therefore it will not be sparkly! yellow absorbs light?????
twirl.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 7/3/2003 5:29:38 PM lucy wrote:
MIRACULOUSLY all 3 of his diamonds just happen to be priced $33,500!!!!!when does this EVER happen!?

----------------
When he really, really, wants to make the sale.
2.gif

Not that you sound like you're interested in them, but I'd stay away from all three of those stones. With a diamond that big, the SI grades are tricky and you're more likely to have an eye-visibile inclusion, especially with that SI2.
14.gif

coarchitect

Rough_Rock
hehe. about getting talked into an SI....we were just at a local jeweler and the lady told us that (on an asscher) an SI would not show eye visible inclusions. Of course I spotted one right away, and she tells us "you cant see any inclusions on an SI w/naked eye, what you are looking at is just a fiber or dust or something".
hmmmmm. dont think so.
...although she WAS really nice, counts for something!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results