Gorgeous!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your diamond no matter what she wears but this one is gorgeous!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Droooooollling!!!!:love::love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it Nala! Omigosh talk about a bling fest! :love: Love the hand presence, it looks amazing on you!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala! OMG OMG ... :love::love::love::love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favourite reset :sun:

Out of curiosity, what do you do with the empty settings - sell, repurpose? If the latter you must have quite a collection!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LOVE this!! :love::love:
If you don't mind me asking what is the carat weight on your diamond and on the setting? I'm thinking about re-setting my solitaire and love a halo but am concerned it might be too much (I have a 2.11 round ~ size 5 finger).

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favourite reset :sun:

Out of curiosity, what do you do with the empty settings - sell, repurpose? If the latter you must have quite a collection!
Thank you! Most of them are upgrades, so I simply trade them in and pay a minimal amount. But the ones that I can't bear to part with, I keep. Presently I have 4 empty ones.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this!! :love::love:
If you don't mind me asking what is the carat weight on your diamond and on the setting? I'm thinking about re-setting my solitaire and love a halo but am concerned it might be too much (I have a 2.11 round ~ size 5 finger).
Hi. My stone is a 2.20 carat on a 5.75 finger. And yes it is "too much" which is the point, for me anyway. Lol. Last night I hosted a party and a group of twenty-somethings called me over to see my ring. Lol. They said they has never seen such a shiny ring and that they could see it from a mile away! But I was flattered by the compliment.

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi. My stone is a 2.20 carat on a 5.75 finger. And yes it is "too much" which is the point, for me anyway. Lol. Last night I hosted a party and a group of twenty-somethings called me over to see my ring. Lol. They said they has never seen such a shiny ring and that they could see it from a mile away! But I was flattered by the compliment.

I think it fits your finger perfectly ~ just perfection with your wedding bands too.
Ugh, now I think I need to re-set mine :lol:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it fits your finger perfectly ~ just perfection with your wedding bands too.
Ugh, now I think I need to re-set mine :lol:
If you do, please share pictures!! I want to add that I was pretty blingy last night. I wore my 9 stone oec band on my right hand and I guess my halo really overshadowed it Bc this little group didn't comment about it. Lol.

Last edited:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Perfection!

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If you do, please share pictures!! I want to add that I was pretty blingy last night. I wore my 9 stone oec band on my right hand and I guess my halo really overshadowed it Bc this little group didn't comment about it. Lol.

Unfortunately, it won't be for a long while.
In the meantime I will just drool over yours ~ I seriously have major ring envy....your rings are just perfection.

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Who needs fairy lights and tinsel to make the Yuletide bright, when you have THAT?! So pretty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately, it won't be for a long while.
In the meantime I will just drool over yours ~ I seriously have major ring envy....your rings are just perfection.
Well so long as you come share with the rest of us!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results