shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got my ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
You have a beautiful ring :). My setting has bead set diamonds as well, except the side stones are smaller. Your center stone is really wonderful as well.

Wonderful proposal story, I haven''t been to the Hotel del in ages, but it is so pretty.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
Aww thanks i just realised I never told the story (woops!)
so here goes

We began the day at the flower fields in carlsbad becuase I had never been there (im not from SD)we then had a picnick at the fields and walked around and smelled all the pretty roses ect. After that we drove to coronado where I thought we were just going to walk on the beach because we do that alot. When we got there he tried to be sneaky and take something out of his truck but I caught him! Sadly He wouldnt give me what he had til we got to a certain spot on the beach. So we continue walking on the beach and we finally stopped after what felt like 10 miles of walking lol and he gave me a book he made inside of it were pictures of us at different times of our relationship Heres the pdf file if you would like to look!

copy and paste http://www.flawedlogic.net/uploads/files/Memories.pdf

any who when I got to the last page it said "what does the future hold?"
(me being oblivious) said thank you and gave him a hug.....well he looked me straight in the eye and said "No matter what the future holds I know we can do it together." HE THEN GOT DOWN ON ONE KNEE !!! I was like Omg! and he said the magic words " Kaileia ( my name) will you marry me?" i didnt know what to do I had dropped the book in the sand and was all shaky I just shook my head yes and gave him a hug and he had to ask again so I would say YES lol (I did) Im sure we know the feeling when it happens so thats my story!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! great ring!

I want to see more horse pics!!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
more horse pics! This is my paint horse Storm
Sillyness
157_5772.jpg

hes a ham
157_5756.jpg

my fiancee on buck
165_6592.jpg

my other bf and i (storm)
157_5752.jpg

my avatar pic this was at our first show (i distorted it to make it look like a painting)
164_6437.jpg

my fiancee and storm
164_64242.jpg

another show pic my sister is on the pony the girl in the middle is her friend
166_6631.jpg

Learning to jump ( the jump is soooo timy lol)
163_63252.jpg

there ya go enjoy the pics i know i always do!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful and classic! congrats
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love the Ducky shot! Too cute!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - congrats!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Just beautiful! Classic and timeless, I love it!

Horses are awesome, too.

Now tell me, how do you get so many photos into one post???!
1.gif
Thanks!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
i just use photobucket and use the URL they give me for my pics and use this code to load them

the space between img and src is important and remove the periods i guess i have to thank my fiancee for showing me these things lol hes way smart with the computer im just addicted to myspace haha and PS!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your ring, it is so beautiful and sparkly. Also loved looking at your horse pictures.

Linda

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Not enough pictures!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That is a beautiful ring, and a really sweet engagement story. I''m a San Diego girl too, and I love the Hotel Del.

For all the San Diego brides to be, check out www.bridalinsider.com. It''s a chat board for SD brides, and I got suggestions for most of my wonderful wedding vendors from the wedding reviews on that site.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures of your ring AND your horses! Congratulations!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results